Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

People who have 100 lbs to lose

Replies

• tlafrance
    tlafrance Posts: 105 Member
    My ultimate goal is to lose a 100 lbs. I am starting with 70 lbs, So far I am down 30 lbs! Feel free to add me as well. :smile:
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Hi :smile: Back in January I set out to lose 150 pounds. As of today I am down 50 pounds with 100 more to go. I could use more friends for the rest of my journey, it's gonna be a long ride :laugh:
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    100lb is just my initial goal... got a fair bit more than that to lose.
  • hi, i have around 130 lbs that i would like to lose. ive been heavy all of my life. for MY health and happiness i need to lose this weight. as lots of you, have tried several times and have failed. i just started loging my meals etc this morning. i need a support system!!! please, anyone who wants another friend please feel free to add me.
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Feel free to add me. I had over 100 to lose but I lost a few since starting MFP. I still have about 95 to go though.
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Hi, I had 118lbs to lose and I've got 60lbs to go. Always happy to help and my diary is open. Good luck all x x
  • tdtl07
    tdtl07 Posts: 33
    Thanks everybody for the support. Glad to see I won't be alone on this journey. I tried to send some friends requests out but if I missed anybody, please send me one! I am going walk with my kids at the track. Might as well make it a family thing! Hope everyone is having a good day so far!
  • Racheyj76
    Racheyj76 Posts: 34 Member
    I have like 150++ to lose Anyone who wants feel free to add me.

Rachel
  • bethb03
    bethb03 Posts: 96
    Oh and I mean to say feel free to add me, I'm very determined to do this :bigsmile:
  • I too am in the 75-100+ range and am looking for friends to support my journey and I will do the same for you...so hit me up!!! :) Good luck to everyone!!!
  • sandhillgirl
    sandhillgirl Posts: 4 Member
    I hate to admit it, but I have/had at least 100 to loose. I have been on MFP for about 55 days. I think I am starting to figure out that moving every day is key!
  • Feel free to add me or anyone else for that matter. I have 100+ to lose.
  • Hi everyone its Jordan! I have 75-100lbs to lose! Any support would be great and I will do the same in return :)
  • mitchipooo
    mitchipooo Posts: 85 Member
    I'm in, I've got 100+ to lose and am bound and determined this time around. Everyone feel free to add me, the more support and accountability the better!
  • TonyasLosinglt
    TonyasLosinglt Posts: 11 Member
    I'm kind of new... again. I've been a member for quite awhile, but I only just recommitted to actually doing this. I've been using another site, but I think MFP may be a better fit for me. I have well over 100 pounds to lose (at my highest weight ever) and I could really use the support.

Anyone may add me as a friend. I will do my best to provide support in return!
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 346 Member
    On 31st March, I set a goal of 100lb to lose. I have lost 20lb so far, and 57". I still have a long way to go, but MFP is keeping me going. Good luck to all
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    I had over 100 pounds I wanted to lose, I've lost half of them now though :-)
  • MrsT9217
    MrsT9217 Posts: 29 Member
    I have way over 100lbs to lose!!! I would LOVE to have more friends in my situation!!!
    Anyone please feel free to add me :)
  • mayintexas
    mayintexas Posts: 10 Member
    Please add me I have over 100lbs to lose. I've tried many times with many different diets, but I'm confident that this is the way to do it.

Thanks.

Maribel :smile:
  • takelia
    takelia Posts: 8 Member
    I'm in the same boat! Feel free to add me... I'm 11lbs down and closer to my goal; We can do this! :smile: