I'm a fatty and I know it

Options
2»

Replies

• fattymacfattypants
    Options
    I added you- I too need to loose 50 lbs! :)
  • Gilllll
    Gilllll Posts: 22
    Options
    Now let's do the reverse ... I was 150 lbs., now @ 160, need to lose 25 lbs. to be at my ideal weight. I am 5'6" in height.
  • Droope2
    Droope2 Posts: 82
    Options
    I need to lose about 90 more pounds but will be happy to add you, the more support the better :)
  • Masharitos
    Masharitos Posts: 106
    Options
    I started at 332, got down to 236, then had a six month “vacation” from eating healthy at the beginning of the holidays and fatted up to 265. On June 1st, I started back on my healthy lifestyle and joined a gym. I lost 7 pounds since then, another 63 to go. I know that is too big a loss in a week, but I figure it was mostly (how do I put this delicately?) processed junk food backed up in my intestines. I never joined a gym before. I start with my personal trainer as soon I get a medical clearance from my doctor (one of life’s little problems when you are old as well as fat). Unfortunately, I can’t have my stress test for several weeks (going on a cruise to northern Europe, darn) so I’ll just do treadmill and elliptical machines ‘till then.

If you would like to add me, a warning first, I’m doing Primal, but I am not some rabid cult follower. I was on it for several months just to get my daughter off my back, and got my blood sugar (type 2 diabetic) HDL, HDL/LDL ratio and triglycerides to approved levels for the first time in decades. It just works for me.

Good luck.

I'm adding you!. I eat like a caveman too! Well, sort of, I'm on Ketogenic. Goooo meat!
  • Dave123b
    Dave123b Posts: 4
    Options
    Oops ! Had a head on collision with a barbeque today - wasnt pretty --- but I did exercise:)
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been here since January, lost 44 lbs so far, I love to support.
  • Ykaano
    Ykaano Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been getting distracted at grad parties! Damn those little sandwiches and pasta salads!
  • LindaSue70
    Options
    Me too. My problem has been not eating 3 meals a day for years and eating junk food after I went to bed at night while reading. Food to me has always been the enemy so I never wanted to sit down and eat. So my body has shut down and since I started eating 1200 calories daily for the past 2 weeks I have gained weight and not lost, which put me in the mind set of not eating again. But I am going to stick with it and continue with my morning 2 mile walks and in the long run it will pay off. Also right when I started dieting my orthopaedist put me on neurtonton medication to calm the nerves in my replacement knee from where I fell over a year ago and my daughter tells me that causes weight gain. I have been heavy most of my life but I always blamed it on genetics not what went into my mouth. Families on both sides were all heavyweights as far back as great grandparents. But I would love to support anyone and would welcome words of encouragement from people using this program.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Well, you took the first step to admit it! I know you are gonna do great with that attitude! :happy:
  • amberrenae1
    Options
    Yesterday my fatty self won today I'm trying to think skinny! LOL

Not my first trip to the rodeo, add me!
  • Treese333
    Treese333 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi ive just joined i want and will loose 27/30 lb. Ive not read much yet about the good resuts on here but im going to have a read later to keep me motivated. Ive lost 4st 4lb over a year ago with WW, then have a back injury which has contributed in me gaining some of the weight back. So now you have us all singing......... any chance of changing the song?
    Good luck and your welcome to add me. x
  • starecho
    starecho Posts: 1
    Options
    I so have the song playing in my head. I am a fatty and going from 366 to at least 200 will be a long a tiring road. But I have my little one as cheerleader and now MFP at my back. Add me if you want.
  • jennifermcshane
    Options
    I can't wait to say I met my goal. Congrats!
  • Dave123b
    Dave123b Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey - Treese333 suggested we change the beat of the song --- how about.................
    If I was your boyfriend, I’d never eat donut holes
    I can take you places as long as we skip the rolls......

Ok......... no way Dave............maybe i'm loosing electrolytes.
  • DeborahSueBrooks
    DeborahSueBrooks Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey - Treese333 suggested we change the beat of the song --- how about.................
    If I was your boyfriend, I’d never eat donut holes
    I can take you places as long as we skip the rolls......

Ok......... no way Dave............maybe i'm loosing electrolytes.

LOL!
    Love it!