Attention Victoria's Secret Lovers!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I used to love VS, but I've found their quality has really deteriorated over the years. Maybe that is just the case with the items I like to wear though. Have fun at the sale!
  • paeli
    paeli Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Oh, awesome! Hopefully this sale is also in Canada. I was planning to visit VS this week as I'm in the market for a bathing suit!!
  • ChrissyWCU
    ChrissyWCU Posts: 24
    Options
    Online semi annual sale is already going on- in store starts tomorrow. I went in last week and got measured. In the dressing room they have samples of almost all types of bras in almost all sizes. The salesperson handed me ten different ones in my size and I tried them on and picked which ones I like. They'll give you a little card with your information. Much easier than trekking around the whole store to find your size in each style. Simple and painless...I will be heading in tomorrow to stock up!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I guess I better wait and look tonight so my boss doesn't see me shopping online. Lol...that could be awkward.
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm excited too

index.php?size=full&src=http%3A%2F%2Fi230.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fee130%2FAnth0ny07%2Fgifs%2FDwightFistPump.gif

Lol Dwight!!!
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I've been looking forward to it for almost a week since they emailed me. *whips out VIP Angel credit card* I'm so ready for this.
  • andrea198721
    andrea198721 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I stock up on beauty products for the year lol.... and since VS is in 2 days Bath and Body Works is comming up as well as Lane Bryant. Yeah I shop a little too much.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo!!!! New bra time!
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Ugh I hate the word panties!!
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Online purchases too?

Yep. The online semiannual sale started last week.
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options

Eta...they don't really have an smiley here for slutty. This was the closest I could come up with. That's going in website feedback.

In for the posting of a slutty smiley.
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Just an FYI to everyone -- Aerie has the same manufacturer as Victoria's secret. Thus their bras / panties are the same high quality, but are cheaper AND they have better deals on a regular basis! Don't have to wait for sales ;)
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm excited too

index.php?size=full&src=http%3A%2F%2Fi230.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fee130%2FAnth0ny07%2Fgifs%2FDwightFistPump.gif

I cracked up at this lmao :)
  • kimimila86
    kimimila86 Posts: 424
    Options
    Dang it!!! Wish I was ready...my bras (and panties) are too big also, but I'm making due and just buying cheap stuff for now until I'm at my goal. I'd hate to spend the money and just have them end up not fitting :( I guess I'll have to weight for the next one huh?

you and me both, sistah. :grumble:
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    *Sigh*

I really wish I wasn't broke.... and that my wife enjoyed wearing something sexy more often.
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    They don't carry my cup size.

**kicks r0cks**

Right! Big books need not apply! Fredericks of Hollywood pancakes!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I just send my husband with my sizes and cut out the middle woman.
  • Valera0466
    Valera0466 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    They don't carry my cup size.

**kicks rocks**

Yeah whats up with that. Vicky prejudice or something.
  • jesscod
    jesscod Posts: 98
    Options
    omgzzzzz i need underwear thank you for the reminder LOL
  • Tiffany238
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm selling victoria secret gift card value at $500 for $430. Totally legit, if you in Pa we can meet up. If you want to find out more info please email me at pier1168@gmail.com thanks.