Looking for motivational friends

Replies

• TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Feel free to add me, I'm on here daily......anyone that is looking for more support and encouragement can add me as a friend.
  • Wow that is fantastic result, congrats....you can be proud of yourself.
    I can´t wait to lose those 80 lbs I need to lose.
    You are welcome to add me if you want.
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 300
    Added you as well Tam and fitpilates
  • Hi guys, I am also new as well and would like some motivational friends I am always willing to give it back! Bob! Congrats that is awesome work!
  • cookiefluff
    cookiefluff Posts: 115
    my name is Bob, I'm 35 years old, I've lost 101 lbs in 132 days, I still have 31.8 lbs to go, I joined MFP a little over a week ago, Feel free to add me as a friend, I made alot of motivational friends on here so far but a few more won't hurt. we can share tips and stratagies, or just motivate each other.

hey BOB! I'm adding you!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    I just added both of you jemmejane & cookiefluff, thanks to the reply to my post
  • angiedwill
    angiedwill Posts: 873 Member
    Feel free to send me a friend request too! I am amazed with your progress!! I hope to do as well with what I have to lose! Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    thanks angie
  • CRVDiva
    CRVDiva Posts: 98
    Congratulations on your success. That's phenomenal!!! Feel free to add me.
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    You can add me if you'd like :) We are all in this together! You can do this!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    thanks for the nice comments, the motivation helps !
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Wow add me how did you lose that much weight so fast?
  • My name is Roxanne :)
    You people are such inspirations to me...I'm 5'6, I weight 135 and want to go down 126 this summer and keep my weight under 130. I only have 9 pounds to lose while you strong people have lost over 20! You motivate me! :D
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    thanks again to all of you who posted on here, Were all part of the team, thanks for the motivation. the next 31.8 lbs will come off for sure, I garauntee it.
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Such an inspiration, thanks for sharing your story! I can't wait to post my results in a few months :)

If anyone needs support they can add me - I will do my best to help out - I know what motivation can do for someone as I am grateful and truly lucky to have my own personal cheerleader!

Shae
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    thanks shae !
  • elifmemis
    elifmemis Posts: 31 Member
    That's amazing! Please accept my invitation...I've been having a bad day with my meals and your story is enough for me to stay focused.

Elle
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    I accepted your invite Elle
  • That's so Amazing Bob please feel free to add me!!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    I just sent you an invite sailorsiren