Ladies! Ready to get your INSANITY on?

Options

Replies

• obrien821
    obrien821 Posts: 215
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I'm planning to start this Saturday the 9th. I'm an Insanity virgin so I'm pretty nervous about it. Just hoping I can get myself there mentally. I'm not the best with video workouts or getting up early in the morning, but all the exercise I am doing just isn't cutting it. Would love the motivation too. will look for you on Facebook.

Best wishes everyone!

So, how did it go with your first Insanity session yesterday? Definitely join in the fun on facebook. Hope to see you there if not already!
  • obrien821
    Options
    Hey mamacita4life! I know exactly what you mean by wanting to puke during the Insanity program. I started to get a cramp on my left side, but I pushed through it. I am mixing it up with TurboFire until I officially start the Insanity program June 25. Motivation is hard to do on your own, which is why I created the group on facebook for people to join. It's so much easier when you have people rooting you on and doing the same program. Good luck with your fitness goals! I'm sure you'll be awesome.
  • obrien821
    Options
    Im already doing Insanity - on day 2! Sooooooo sore but I know I will look fab by the end of it. I will join your group on facebook you cant beat some group support!

Awesome siliisobel!!! Glad you joined the group! My calves are still sore from three days ago doing the cardio plyo!!! Wowzers. I'm not letting it slow me down though. I did TurboFire HIIT the next day and took a rest day yesterday. Our body does need to recoup once in awhile from all the hustling! :)
  • obrien821
    Options
    Hi to all of you. I'm from Scotland. I'm starting it tomorrow. Have researched lots of other packages but I can get this free so I'm givingit a go.

Wish me luck!!!!!

Good luck jaz!!! I'm sure you'll kick it hard! And dig deep! lol. Scottland looks so pretty from what I've seen.
  • LaraRayne
    LaraRayne Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm starting mine tomorrow!! (June 11). My wedding is in two months so I'm trying to get in shape!! I had already started but I want to try Insanity again. Hopefully I can last this time!
  • _tiifyjo_
    _tiifyjo_ Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Today was day 2 for me! It's gonna be a tough one!
  • mamacita4life
    mamacita4life Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey mamacita4life! I know exactly what you mean by wanting to puke during the Insanity program. I started to get a cramp on my left side, but I pushed through it. I am mixing it up with TurboFire until I officially start the Insanity program June 25. Motivation is hard to do on your own, which is why I created the group on facebook for people to join. It's so much easier when you have people rooting you on and doing the same program. Good luck with your fitness goals! I'm sure you'll be awesome.

thank you for the positive feedback. I am going to join your group. God knows I need the support. I am so sore today and I am in week three. I can barely walk. lol. wondering whats going on, wasn't this sore last week. lol. Oh well, I guess if I am sore its doing something right>
  • obrien821
    Options
    Yesterday was my first day of INSANITY!!! It totally kicked my butt and I definitely feel it today. Already completed day 2 and feeling good. That is such an intense workout!

How is everyone else doing with their program?
  • obrien821
    Options
    Anyone else want to join us?
  • Mels707
    Mels707 Posts: 101
    Options
    I started on Monday too! Really enjoying it so far. Strangely the recovery day today was my least favorite so far. Those squats...I had to keep coming out of the hold every 2 seconds or so!
  • rildev03
    rildev03 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I started this past Monday and already feel a difference. Pure cardio-wow! And that's a warm-up to month 2??
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I just bought INSANITY for hubby's birthday. Right now i'm doing JM's ripped in 30, but once that is over... oh baby, INSANITY, here I come! :smokin:
  • jesscod
    jesscod Posts: 98
    Options
    I'm starting Monday July 1st. Is there a good group for this?? By good I mean one that people actually post to :laugh:
  • annabanana1786
    annabanana1786 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up week 2 this week...I love it because of how I feel afterwards, but I'll admit that sometimes I do cuss at the tv. Haha pure cardio is the worst!! But, no pain, no gain. Feel free to add me! Dig deeper!
  • Jenniferrose194
    Jenniferrose194 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting Insanity July 1st!!! Anybody that wants to add me, I would be happy to have some friends that are doing the same thing I am! :)
  • obrien821
    Options
    I started on Monday too! Really enjoying it so far. Strangely the recovery day today was my least favorite so far. Those squats...I had to keep coming out of the hold every 2 seconds or so!

I agree. I'm still trying to figure out how they can it a "recovery". lol
  • obrien821
    Options
    I'm starting Monday July 1st. Is there a good group for this?? By good I mean one that people actually post to :laugh:

There is on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/366175796769480/

Not too many are posting on here. I post all the time on the fb group though. I start Insanity Monday. Lost power Friday afternoon and just gained it back this evening. So, that hindered me from continuing my program....BUT I'm starting week two tomorrow since I only missed Fri & Sat workout. Loving it so far! Great workout! Are you liking it?
  • obrien821
    Options
    I started this past Monday and already feel a difference. Pure cardio-wow! And that's a warm-up to month 2??

I love Pure Cardio even though it kicks my butt!! We should be on the same day, well, I started Cardio Plyo this past Monday. Did the fit test the week before.
  • obrien821
    Options
    I'm finishing up week 2 this week...I love it because of how I feel afterwards, but I'll admit that sometimes I do cuss at the tv. Haha pure cardio is the worst!! But, no pain, no gain. Feel free to add me! Dig deeper!

Ha ha. That is why I love pure cardio!! I felt awesome once I completed it. I admit I had to take some breaks, but so did some of the people on the video to!! lol Great workout!
  • lynn_marie68d
    Options
    Hi LADIES!!!! I graduate INSANITY on July 7th! In the past 19 days I've lost 7 lbs! Don't give up and KPP! The results are what heeps me going! It's my motivation to know I can do better than what I did the previous day.