secret diet drops (HCG)

Options

Replies

• faylenechung
    faylenechung Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I would never do any diet that requires you to eat less then 1200 calories a day. That is dangerous! You would begin to loose lean muscle with your fat and your body would go into starvation mode. After you lost all that weight you would gain it back and then some. It is important to loose weight in a healthy way in order to keep it off.
  • my365challenge
    my365challenge Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Is this thread a joke?

"As of December 6, 2011, the FDA has prohibited the sale of "homeopathic" and OTC hCG diet products and declared them fraudulent and illegal."

It's either a joke or people are ingesteing an illegal substance.
    i only heard of these drops on sunday!! shows what i know lol

You were right to question them, and reasonable enough to listen to the majority of people on here. You are awesome!

(Though it never hurts to do further research on your own.....Forums are never the best place to get medical advice)

Especially when people on said forum are pushing you to ingest a fraudulent and detrimental hormone just to lose an unhealthy amount of weight in such a short time span. I swear some people just make me want to colonize another planet because I honestly don't want to live on this one anymore.

Pushing? I simply answered a question. You're delusional if you think anything of what I said was pushy. In fact, I think the comments of those opposed were pushy. Every man for themself. Enjoy that bubble you live in.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    It's crazy, and it's bull.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Is this thread a joke?

"As of December 6, 2011, the FDA has prohibited the sale of "homeopathic" and OTC hCG diet products and declared them fraudulent and illegal."

It's either a joke or people are ingesteing an illegal substance.
    i only heard of these drops on sunday!! shows what i know lol

You were right to question them, and reasonable enough to listen to the majority of people on here. You are awesome!

(Though it never hurts to do further research on your own.....Forums are never the best place to get medical advice)

Especially when people on said forum are pushing you to ingest a fraudulent and detrimental hormone just to lose an unhealthy amount of weight in such a short time span. I swear some people just make me want to colonize another planet because I honestly don't want to live on this one anymore.

Pushing? I simply answered a question. You're delusional if you think anything of what I said was pushy. In fact, I think the comments of those opposed were pushy. Every man for themself. Enjoy that bubble you live in.

feeling pretty guilty there? I don't think he was specifically talking about you. And, where did any one of us opposed to it push our thoughts on anyone else? We gave facts.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    has anyone ever tried these?? the results seem crazy

lol
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    I dont like pregnancy pee!

HAHAHA! Love this.
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options

Sorry. Allow me to rephrase:

Especially when myopic contributors on said forum are distributing incorrect information that can act as a detriment to someone who actually CAN do the work to lose weight healthily. Enjoy your 500 calories a day and urine. Me, I'll enjoy my biceps, triceps, and lack of pessimism and mood swings - thank you very much.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Lol, typical answer from every HCGer I've met. They're not delusional we who have actual knowledge are.:laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Telling others NOT to do something because you're unsure of what it does is also poor taste. :-*

I love this logic. I am going to use it from now on.
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Let me just add something else to this thread. I remember back in high school I only ate like 1 meal a day and it wasn't one meal that contained all my calories for the day, it was one regular sized meal which was maybe 500 to 600 calories and that was it.

I thought it was great at the time, I was losing weight and my jeans were no longer fitting me. I also noticed I was tired, weak and completely lost my appetite. I had to go on pills to gain back my appetite and I started eating again and got healthy again.

I really wouldn't recommend eating 500 calories a day, it just really isn't a lot to be able to do your daily routine. Your BMR is really the minimum you should be eating if you were doing absolutely nothing all day and wanted to lose weight, but I would recommend finding out your TDEE and eating about 250 to 500 calories less for a 0.5 to 1lb loss a week.
  • brityn
    brityn Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    You've opened a can of worms. I started this diet 23 days ago with a ton of criticizm from my friends and family. I'd been asked "when I was due" way too many times over the past few months so I decided to ignore everyones scrutiny and try it out. I was pretty sceptical too.

Well I lost 15.5 lbs in 21 days of taking the drops. I was worried about losing a lot of muscle from the quick weight loss. So, I took measurements to see just where the lbs were coming from. 2 Weeks into it I had lost ten overall inches. 10!!!! and 13 lbs. I lost one inch off each thigh, 1/2 an inch off my chest, 1/4 inch off each arm, 3 inches off of my waist and 4 inches off of my belly. The numbers didn't lie. I literally lost almost all of it from the fat on my mid section. The hormone makes your body eat your fat stores instead of food. That's the only reason you can only eat 500 calories and not feel hungry. The doctor told me that the drops would break down and help my body burn between 2500-4000 calories of fat a day. It's not a load of ****. There's no way you can function on 500 calories. I'm a restaurant manager and I work 50-70 hours a week. I had no problem with energy or self control. It really is miraculous. I'd recommend it to anyone. I'm 3 days into eating low carb, good fat and a little fruit. I'm exercising regularly...and I feel amazing!
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    If HCG works, then why do pregnant women gain weight? They shouldn't be hungry right?

IDEA Fitness member

Invalid argument. I lose 20-25 pounds with each pregnancy. I go into labor weighing less than when I conceived. Some people do lose weight with pregnancy. And not because I was puking my guts out, either.
    So you started off overweight to begin with? I haven't met a born child with a negative weight value so they are a weight addition to pregnancy.
    I'll restate my post:

"If HCG worked, then why do MOST pregnant women gain weight?" That should cover the majority, but not ALL.:wink:

IDEA Fitness member

Yes, but this isn't the point, is it? I have not met a child with a negative birth weight yet, either.... but considering you've studied nutrition and I've studied childbirth and women's health, I'm not terribly concerned about your opinion. It's quite normal - even at a healthy weight - to lose weight during pregnancy. It happens more frequently than some realize. Pregnancy is not an excuse for a free-for-all-eating-contest, as many men seem to think.

ETA: First pregnancy, left hospital 25 pounds lighter than when I conceived. Kept the weight off, left the hospital the next time only 20 pounds lighter. So if there isn't as much weight to lose, you may not lose as much - but my metabolism during pregnancy is nuts.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    You've opened a can of worms. I started this diet 23 days ago with a ton of criticizm from my friends and family. I'd been asked "when I was due" way too many times over the past few months so I decided to ignore everyones scrutiny and try it out. I was pretty sceptical too.

Well I lost 15.5 lbs in 21 days of taking the drops. I was worried about losing a lot of muscle from the quick weight loss. So, I took measurements to see just where the lbs were coming from. 2 Weeks into it I had lost ten overall inches. 10!!!! and 13 lbs. I lost one inch off each thigh, 1/2 an inch off my chest, 1/4 inch off each arm, 3 inches off of my waist and 4 inches off of my belly. The numbers didn't lie. I literally lost almost all of it from the fat on my mid section. The hormone makes your body eat your fat stores instead of food. That's the only reason you can only eat 500 calories and not feel hungry. The doctor told me that the drops would break down and help my body burn between 2500-4000 calories of fat a day. It's not a load of ****. There's no way you can function on 500 calories. I'm a restaurant manager and I work 50-70 hours a week. I had no problem with energy or self control. It really is miraculous. I'd recommend it to anyone. I'm 3 days into eating low carb, good fat and a little fruit. I'm exercising regularly...and I feel amazing!

Everyone wants a quick fix... SMH :grumble:
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Telling others NOT to do something because you're unsure of what it does is also poor taste. :-*

I love this logic. I am going to use it from now on.

It's not poor taste. It's just not smart. Call it as it is.
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Lol, typical answer from every HCGer I've met. They're not delusional we who have actual knowledge are.:laugh:

IDEA Fitness member

Yeah it's kind of crazy that when you answer a question, and it goes against everything they say, they think you are pushy, and judgmental, when in reality, you are just educating people on a topic they asked about. So in the future you should know that you can only comment on the topic when you agree with the magic diet advice, but never when you oppose it!

You see this all of the time on other post too, about other quick fixes, the sellers or ProQuick fixes argue the whole time just because you disagree with what they are saying.
  • my365challenge
    my365challenge Posts: 45 Member
    Options

I forgot to post my inches: -98 all over my body, mostly from my bust, stomach and midsection. Glad my double chin went first tho. Love the drops. Love even more the haters. (that's what uninformed people do. they criticize and hate. LOVE it!)
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I forgot to post my inches: -98 all over my body, mostly from my bust, stomach and midsection. Glad my double chin went first tho. Love the drops. Love even more the haters. (that's what uninformed people do. they criticize and hate. LOVE it!)

I seriously hate when people claim they have haters. Being correct ≠ Hating on your lazy "lifestyle change". That's a relatively immature outlook on life. Anyway, we could care less about your "success" with the quick way out.

Also, how can you seriously call someone uninformed when almost every single claim made against HCG ITT has a source or information that can be looked up and found in any search engine.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options

No one hates you. I'm pretty sure most feel sorry for your body and health. There's a big difference.
  • mcrowe1016
    mcrowe1016 Posts: 647 Member
    Options

Haters gonna hate.....Why don't you inform us with something other than your opinion.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

Why is the first thing anyone claims is that they have "haters"? No one is "hating" on anyone and giving facts on what can happen during and after HCG is uninformed. If anything, we are informed.
This discussion has been closed.