Replies

• DalexD
    DalexD Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Yuup, it's me :)
  • Austin1988
    Austin1988 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Mine stays as the default because I have not reached my goal yet. Until then, it is a reminder that I still have work to do. When I reach my goal, my pictures will be all over this site.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options
    Yes, unaltered image of me!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    unless of an animal or scenery, etc., if its a person, is it really you? If its not, is it a random person? If a random person, why?

I only ask, because I've been asked repeatedly if my picture really was me. Yes. My profile picture is of myself as are most of the rest of the pictures in my album. I would personally never use someone else's picture as my profile picture. I'm not against it for others, just wouldn't for myself.

wow if that is you then you look amazing!!! (eyes popping out of my head). I feel that if you have to resort to putting a fake picture up as a profile pic then you are not going to put the effort in to lose the weight you want to. Yes a myspace pic is better than a fake picture (taking a picture of you flexing in the mirror with a cell phone)

I seriousy never even thought about it, until I was asked. I was like why would I? Once I was told a different picture was fake, because they saw it in a magazine. One day.... :wink:
  • Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Yes it's my leg and my new tattoo!! I have 1 pic on here of me at my heaviest. hopefully I will want my photo taking now I'm slimmer so look out for new ones x you look amazing btw
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    yep they are all of me.
  • ashleyacee
    ashleyacee Posts: 118
    Options
    Yes, I am an Old English Sheep Dog on acid.....

LOL..

Yes mine are me
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Yep...me! Well, me and my daughter.:smile:
  • caroliiine86
    Options
    it's me ! :)
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    yup all mine are really me lol
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    yup its me (how I wish its not me)
  • hcyndy
    hcyndy Posts: 51
    Options
    Yep its me :happy:
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    pretty obvious which ones are me and which ones aren't. :)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Nope, not me. The picture is LL Cool J. I use it for inspiration to work on my abs. I had to replace my original LL Cool J picture because I received MANY friend requests from women that didn't realize it was a celebrity picture.

I love when people think that 's you, though.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Had a picture of myself on here, until some random creepy guy starting sending me messages! Oh hell no!
  • valeriejbardini
    Options
    Yes I recently did a parachute jump for charity and it was an amazing experience one I am well proud of, so I am using a pic of that!
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Mine was not me, it was just a cool picture I use as a wallpaper. I realized that since I am working towards being a triathlete, someone might mistake the photo for me so I changed it to me..all me! Do not want to misrepresent!
  • hcyndy
    hcyndy Posts: 51
    Options
    yup its me (how I wish its not me)

why? You are very pretty
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    My current pic is of my running stickers on my car but all others on my profile are of me or something I've taken a picture of.
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Yes... it is really me. I have turned into bacon wrapped shrimp somehow.