Supernatural fans unite!!

Options

Replies

• Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Love....this...show. I watched it on netflix but missed season 5 but now I get to watch all the new episodes on hulu plus. I just cant get enough! SOOOooo happy it was renewed for another season, otherwise I might just cry! Have to say almost cried when Bobbi died :(

Unfortunately, I missed that episode. How'd it happen? I was really surprised the following episode when he was on the floor dead.
    hold on, wait. Bobby is dead? Like... forever?
    Doubt it does anyone really die forever on SPN?! I bet we see Bobby back in some shape or form! (It may have even happened already ...but shhh...I'm behind in episodes!)

I'm refraining for spoiling :P

I'm only askign because I am behind too. What season has he died in, because I stopped watching sometime last season. Even then I was missing like 5 episodes at a time. I have NO clue whats going on. Only something related to these unkillable people that are killed with household product.

edit: oh and they eat people.

He dies in season 6. And yes, leviathans....weird creatures.....hahahaha

D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: D : well... poop.
  • cclark1203
    cclark1203 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    My daughter's favorite quote is "driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole", as spoken from Dean to Sam!! She is making a sticker to put on her glove box and it's the 1 rule in her car. Nothing like SPN fans!!

Have the bumper sticker!!
    Where did you get your bumper sticker?
  • Judanjos
    Judanjos Posts: 87
    Options
    Happiness is watching Dean And Sam. :)....drooool.... Ok I'm better now.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm in love. With all of you.

BEST THREAD EVER.

the end.
  • misticache
    misticache Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to read this thread because I don't want any spoilers. I just bought seasons 1 through 5 and just started season 4 last night. We watch 2-3 episodes a day. My son and I are hooked. The angel just came into play last night and dean came back from hell. I know I have a lot to catch up on but I'm having fun doing it.
  • gazerofthestars
    gazerofthestars Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Another fan here. I just caught up to the 7th season. Started watching it back in January of this year and was hooked from the first episode. Carry On My Wayward Son is my phone ringtone lol.

have you guys watched this? :p (no to minimal spoilers)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4JCNbGBFe8
  • LisaManySongs
    Options
    I am a HUGE fan!! I've watched every single episode since it started. Never missed one. My favorite show!!!!! Great thread!
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    agreed.
    normal_Season7_Publicidade_28729.jpg
    I really miss Castiel and the Impala though.
  • butterflylover527
    butterflylover527 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    My daughter's favorite quote is "driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole", as spoken from Dean to Sam!! She is making a sticker to put on her glove box and it's the 1 rule in her car. Nothing like SPN fans!!

Have the bumper sticker!!
    Where did you get your bumper sticker?

Vista print.com
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm in love. With all of you.

BEST THREAD EVER.

the end.

Hahaha!!! Same!!
  • butterflylover527
    Options
    agreed.
    normal_Season7_Publicidade_28729.jpg
    I really miss Castiel and the Impala though.

This just made my day better lol!
    Yeah I really miss the impala!!! Hope they will get it back in season 8!!!
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Love Supernatural, I'm a Sam girl :) I confess I read fan fiction when I have the time and have been to 2 of the cons with plans to go to another next year. The guys are so addictive! I'm really excited more people are getting into it now that Netflix is streaming the early seasons, I used to feel like the only one who was watching.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    since i work from home now and i spend half the day bored, i think i'm going to restart the series. i have the blu rays but i'll watch it streaming on netflix since i'm too lazy to change discs :laugh:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I JUST finished Season Six and have to wait for Season 7 to come out on DVD before I can watch it. Season 6 is WAY better then 5. :) Heh.

Castiel is probably my least favorite.
    Dean is my favorite.
    Sam is... well... he has his redeeming moments. I like Season 6 Sam more then Season 5 Sam. Hell did the boy some good. HAH.
  • LinzCurlyQ
    LinzCurlyQ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I cheated to watch season 7 since I started the first season in April. BTW the Impala does come back! :)
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    I cheated to watch season 7 since I started the first season in April. BTW the Impala does come back! :)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YEAH!

I was SO tired of the current freakn car.

Did you ever see the magazine ad that when you opened up the add, it was like a pop up book with the Impala being the centerfold with WORKING headlights and sounds, Sam and Dean were in the car, and the voice over for the CW was like "NEW SEASON OF SUPERNATURAL STARTING such and such date"? I am looking everywhere for that magazine ad because it was so kickass. People were stealing it out of the magazines and keeping it cuz it was that bad *kitten*.
  • LinzCurlyQ
    LinzCurlyQ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    NO I did not! What magazine was it in??
  • Zombie_X
    Zombie_X Posts: 13
    Options
    Absolutely LOVE supernatural! Can't wait till season 8 :) Saw someone only got half way through season 7 - I dunno if it's allowed to send links and stuff but I know a website where you can watch them all :)
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My kinda thread, I love supernatural! It is our friday night thing. If I was going out on a friday night and althought I have pvr'ed the show, I will still stay home long enough to watch it! It comes on here 10:30 so you can say I go out late.But sam and dean is worth it!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Options
    NO I did not! What magazine was it in??

The Rolling Stone had it. It was crazy.