Are there women out there who WANT smaller breasts?

Options

Replies

• threedaysfromyou
    Options
    I would love for my breasts to be smaller! Right now they're a full C cup, at my biggest they were a D cup. I realize this isn't all that big, especially compared to others, but to me they feel huge and very heavy. Very uncomfortable. I would like for them to be a small B cup.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    i am a 40DD right now I would love to go to a C cup. If they don't shrink with weight loss I am thinking about seeing if I can get them reduced. I know our insurance will cover it as long as I can show they are causing problems. Right now I suffer from tension headaches that start in my shoulders.

That's usually a sign of a poor fitting bra. Try to get fitted at a place with a good variety of sizes. I wouldn't be shocked if you were a smaller band, bigger cup. When your bra fits well, your shoulders only provide 10% of the support, it all comes from the band!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    yes! I've lost one cup size already, DD to D, can't wait till I'm a C! If they get smaller than a C I'll be upset, though
  • qwcsilver
    qwcsilver Posts: 1
    Options
    Two of my sisters had breast reductions. Then gained more weight and their breasts are BIGGER than before the reductions. My boobs have at LEAST tripled in size since I had my daughter and I wish they would just disappear back to wherever they came from. I LIKED having small boobies.. (didn't much like the lack of cleavage, but I would certainly trade all my cleavage now for smaller boobs)
  • Kareta23
    Kareta23 Posts: 5
    Options
    ME! I'm not even sure what my proper size is. I'm a little too embarrassed to go get measured. But last time I was measured I was 50 pounds lighter and needed a DD. I try to hide them in baggy shirts nowadays. I could do without the back pain. And I want to try interval running. Walk, run, walk, run on the treadmill, but I can't because they bounce and it hurts! I swear if I don't get down to probably a C once I hit my goal weight I'm getting a reduction.
  • corgisncollies
    corgisncollies Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I am a DD and I would LOVE to have smaller breasts. They are just so saggy. I would love to have a breast reduction after I get to my goal weight, but I don't handle needles well and surgery terrifies me.
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    **raises hand**

I was an A cup when I got pregnant with my first son. I grew a cup a week until it stopped at DDD. With my other kids I went up to a G cup. Now that I haven't nursed in years, I am at a DD. I hate it. But...I'm scared of surgery.

Don't be scared of surgery. I had always been an A cup until recently when I started to fill out more. I'm now a 32B. While I was an A cup, I always dreamed of having bigger boobs...like I was seriously obsessed and had some self-esteem issues about it. When I was 18, I found out I had a breast tumor. After many doctor visits and tests and all that, I finally had surgery this April. During those four years of dealing with the tumor, I learned to just accept my body for what it is and to be grateful that I'm healthy. So, the point of my story is that if I could go through surgery, so can you!!! You gave birth after all!
  • Krazy_Kat
    Krazy_Kat Posts: 212
    Options
    Yes! I don't know if the alphabet goes high enough for mine. I am hoping mine shrink with my shrinking body, but don't get saggy, oh no, no saggy. I'd be happy with shrinking to D
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    me me me meeeeeeeeeeee!!!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Not me :noway:
  • swati37
    swati37 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Ok. So I see a lot of posts by women who are a little upset that they have lost breast size with weight. I completely understand, but I am curious if I am one of few that dreams of smaller boobs. I was in 5th grade. 5 ft 2. A size 4. With a D cup. Now a good bit bigger if I actually measure for a bra. Like 34 E by numbers. I would love to be like a C maybe.
    Are there other women who are hoping for that loss?

Edited because auto correct is stupid....

i felt as if it was just my condition.. i am also a 34 E and would love to be a 34 C.. i am working out with all hopes to shrink my breast.... with all high hopes .. every cloud has a silver lining..
  • Tdk4685
    Tdk4685 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I would take smaller for sure.
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I've been a DD since I was 15...maybe earlier. I don't even remember being a C! I would just love to be a 36C instead of the 38DD I am now. Oh, to be able to buy those cute bra sets in the Juniors section! <3
  • Kell_Smurthwaite
    Kell_Smurthwaite Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have ample chesticles (currently 36F). I used to be a 32DD. I'd be more than happy to go down to that again, maybe even slightly smaller - I want to stay in proportion. I don't want to lose them entirely (I rather like having big boobage!) but I don't want to look like I'm going to topple over from the weight of them when the weight is gone!
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to be an A cup ...there's something quite liberating about not having to wear a bra however I was blessed in the chest department so not entirely possible for me lol. It's just a case of wanting what you dont have for me
  • lovecrescendo
    lovecrescendo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm a 34 D and not only is that bra size freakin' IMPOSSIBLE to find but junior shirts never fit me right.
    So I'm hoping when I lose the weight I'll have B or C cup.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I certainly did when I started. I was a 30H before losing weight, which was insane, and impossible to dress. Now I am a 28F I am happy with my size, but not shape.
  • aleexFIT
    aleexFIT Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I always wanted smaller breasts and now I have them, I want bigger. I don't think women are ever really happy! My boobs were literally the part of me that lost the most weight though - I went from 38 DD to 32 C :(
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a C cup. I went from nothing to C cup when I was 12, then all of sudden I was a D. Being pregnant I got up to DDD and I was like nooooooo! Now I'm a DD and hoping to shrink more as I lose more weight.
  • andthenwhat
    andthenwhat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    HELL to the NO. After I have kids I'm having an augmentation. For no one else but me.