6 Months with Pics (5 & 1/2 stone - 77lbs - 34.9kg)gone

Options

Replies

• tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an amazing job!!! That is awesome!
  • mblair1968
    mblair1968 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being an inspiration
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You look great!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Doing great - congrats and keep up the great work!
  • Kaci86Descutner
    Kaci86Descutner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.. Look at the difference in just 6 months. :) Imagine how youll feel after another 6 months! Keep up the good work. Its tough, but will definetily be worth it in the long run!
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep up the new healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym grows on you. The more you go, the more you want to keep going :)
  • mbatey
    mbatey Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    What a diffence youve made already through your hard work and determination. Well done to yourself and keep up the great work!!
  • drotarthebarbarian
    drotarthebarbarian Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! Not really feeling the day today. Taking my boys to the park for some soccer!
  • JenMull44
    JenMull44 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Great job John ! Never give up and always remember that your health and happiness are what makes you a GREAT DAD !
    Cheers !
  • SouledOutDiva
    SouledOutDiva Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look great keep it up :)
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Such an Amazing VICTORY!!! I am inspired.
  • Blinx99
    Blinx99 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    well done pal

keep focused!
  • coachtruder
    coachtruder Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the great work. Weight lose like yours if very motivational. I just wish I could get my family to see that they can do it too.
  • thinmg
    thinmg Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well done a great difference, I can hear the church bells:flowerforyou:
  • NorseMaiden
    NorseMaiden Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job! I wish you all the best on your journey! You are an inspiration~Thank you for sharing!
  • supermoo2
    supermoo2 Posts: 77
    Options
    Excellent work - well done. Looks like you've done it nice and steady as well, which is the best way to go. Look forward to seeing more pics in 6 months
  • lchansen1
    lchansen1 Posts: 22
    Options
    Wow!! You are doing fantastic. Keep challenging yourself and your body and you'll be where you want to be. I like to tell myself I am that much closer than I was yesterday.

:bigsmile:
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Great job John! You are a Rock Star! Glad you decided to start your journey! What a great example to your beautiful children you are! Keep up the good work you are worth it!! :happy:
  • mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE progress!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Hands down the best gift you could give your children!! I bet they are proud and telling you so.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!