Replies

• KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I live on the Isle of Man too :)
  • elispine
    elispine Posts: 23
    Options
    I live on Sugar Island, MI it's a short ferry ride from Sault Ste. Marie, lived here almost 10 years LOVE it!
  • joannlynn2
    joannlynn2 Posts: 22
    Options
    Long Island, NY :)
  • beccci91
    beccci91 Posts: 214
    Options
    The UK is an island so yes :tongue:
  • newfette81
    newfette81 Posts: 185
    Options
    I live in Newfoundland... A big ol island in the North Atlantic...

The weather sucks, the liquor is plentiful, and we're always ready for a rip roaring good time!
  • NettyIOM
    NettyIOM Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I live on the Isle of Man too :)

Snap! :flowerforyou:
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options

The weather sucks, the liquor is plentiful, and we're always ready for a rip roaring good time!

Another Eastern-Canadian! There isn't a Newfie that I have met that I haven't loved
  • newfette81
    newfette81 Posts: 185
    Options

Another Eastern-Canadian! There isn't a Newfie that I have met that I haven't loved

Well that's cause we're all naturally amazing :drinker:
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

Well that's cause we're all naturally amazing :drinker:

OMG you're right! I'm a newfie and I'm naturally amazing too! :tongue:
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I'm in Guantanamo Bay, and I've been here for over a year now. I can't wait to leave. Too much time on here is soul crushing, a contractor just hung himself after being here for 30 years.

Im sure he didnt hang himself for being there? It was 30 years
    Have you been here? Of course it was because of amount of time spent here, but too much time in this place gets to anyone.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I'm in Guantanamo Bay, and I've been here for over a year now. I can't wait to leave. Too much time on here is soul crushing, a contractor just hung himself after being here for 30 years.

My fiance was stationed there for a year and a half and he knows all to well what your going through... He says to just hang in there and that he's sure you won't be there for that much longer and to take leave whenever you can... Good Luck down there

Yeah, I only have 18 month orders compared to the 30 month orders they've been getting out of A school. I haven't taken leave from here in over a year so it's just getting to me a bit.
  • terryjo623
    terryjo623 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I live on Sugar Island, MI it's a short ferry ride from Sault Ste. Marie, lived here almost 10 years LOVE it!
    I grew up on St Joesph Island right across the way in Canada, still have a camp there.