Are there women out there who WANT smaller breasts?

Options

Replies

• mlewon
    mlewon Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    My boobs recently grew from a 34/36 (small) B to a 34/36 high C/low D depending on the bra. So I am extreeeeemely happy with my larger breasts now, but I think it's because I never had them before :bigsmile:
  • zerbe6982
    zerbe6982 Posts: 68
    Options
    I don't know if I would say I want smaller breasts, but if I lose some due to weight loss, I wouldn't complain. Right now I am 5'2" carrying a set of 34H.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I was a 44F. I am now a 32DDD/F.

They don't LOOK that big, but they are. Also, they are deflated.

I would love if they were smaller purely so I could buy bras in a normal store, but really, I am slooooooooowly learning to embrace my boulders in Christmas stockings.
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    Anything bigger than a handful and you're risking a sprained tongue. -Weird Science

And if you're on this thread, you 'd better hope you have the hands the size of a baseball glove!

A friend of mine just told me the other day that he noticed I lost weight, because my boobs look like they've gotten bigger! 50 lbs gone, and I am STILL the same cup size. Lost 4 inches around my ribs. So now none of my bras fit right anymore, I'm constantly falling out of them now.
  • Shenzi03
    Shenzi03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I can definitely understand that if you're starting from a large cup size, but when my breasts shrunk from a small C to a small B I was upset. It's harder to watch them shrink when you don't have much to start with :( LOL

^^^THIS^^^
  • rzdunich
    rzdunich Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I always had large breast and was getting bigger. I had a breast reduction to a full C and I love it! I thought I would miss them considering the doctor removed 500cc and 475 cc from the area. I am so happy with the results. It has been 2 years and you cannot even see the scars anymore.
  • kateflourishes
    kateflourishes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    The biggest I've ever been is a 38C and now I'm a 34B/C and I don't mind losing some of what I've got there. It really doesn't matter to me.
  • cherrypie556
    cherrypie556 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me im currently a UK 34G and my boobsnever shrink. I've lost 21lbs and they are exactly the same....I look odd when im thin with big boobs especially when people ask if their fake! Nothing worse than people thinking I have fake boobs, don't do fake!
  • Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I would probably give my left arm for smaller perkier breasts.
  • Miribg
    Miribg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind them getting maybe one cup smaller just so I can fit into some cuter clothes and not have to think about it because of my breasts.
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32A and always wanted a boob job until now. I am finally happy with my little boobies. On a little 40 year old body they are perky and they don't droop. I will stick with them and spend my money on my smile instead.
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Smaller boobs!? :noway: I'm a B.. I wish I had bigger boobs.
    I guess there's advantages and disadvantages of both? meh.
  • MsDivineM
    MsDivineM Posts: 48
    Options
    I would love to be smaller but don't want to look like a barrel. I'm a 42HH, I haven't been a D cup since middle school. I would love to be able to buy cute bras anywhere! I guess I would be very happy being at least a D!
  • wildcata77
    wildcata77 Posts: 660
    Options
    I was rail-thin and flat-chested in high school (seriously, I graduated to a B cup at the end of my senior year) and only got boobs as I gained weight.

I am a 38DDD, and a size 18, 5'9". At goal, I would love to be around 160 pounds, which would make me around a size 10, and if I could keep my boobs at a D cup I totally would. It's the one thing on my body right now that I'm happy with.
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    I'm about a C cup right now.. I like my size.. but wouldn't be sad if I went down to a B.. =)
  • SaucyPeas
    SaucyPeas Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Im with all these other ladies. I'm currently a DDD and would love to get down to a D or C cup!
  • cara4art
    cara4art Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I had nice dainty 34-B until post-menopause. With the gain of only a few pounds, somehow they got to a full 34-C. which on me makes me look heavier than I really am, since I have a delicate frame at nearly 5'5". Even gaining just one cup size really does make a difference between what clothes fit or look good on one:( Really hoping to get back to that 34-B again as I lose, which is going really slowly, only 2 pounds so far in a whole month. But maybe better very slow - it's more likely to stay off. I don't want to have to go below 1400 calories, which is what I've been averaging so far. I don't eat back all my exercise calories - too scared to at my age(nearly 65 but reasonably fit).
  • SherryGbaby
    Options
    omg yes! I am a size 34 G....I hate them. After I have kids I'm going to get a reduction if they haven't gone down any.
  • TRISTAR
    TRISTAR Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'd love mine to be ALOT smaller. I'd like to be a B or C
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    34F, lost 43 lbs, and still nothing off the girls :(