Supernatural fans unite!!

Options

Replies

• WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I cheated to watch season 7 since I started the first season in April. BTW the Impala does come back! :)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YEAH!

I was SO tired of the current freakn car.

Did you ever see the magazine ad that when you opened up the add, it was like a pop up book with the Impala being the centerfold with WORKING headlights and sounds, Sam and Dean were in the car, and the voice over for the CW was like "NEW SEASON OF SUPERNATURAL STARTING such and such date"? I am looking everywhere for that magazine ad because it was so kickass. People were stealing it out of the magazines and keeping it cuz it was that bad *kitten*.
    I just saw this when I was watching an old Ellen interview with Jared, it was awesome.
  • WildcatMom82
    Options
    My kinda thread, I love supernatural! It is our friday night thing. If I was going out on a friday night and althought I have pvr'ed the show, I will still stay home long enough to watch it! It comes on here 10:30 so you can say I go out late.But sam and dean is worth it!
    I was the same way, haha. It's moving to Wednesdays next season here (don't know where you are), I'm happy to be able to go out once in awhile again ;)
  • johnstegeman
    johnstegeman Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I didn't read any of this because I'm late to the party and don't want spoilers. Just got into it a while back and I'm burning a hole in netflix catching up...but yeah Supernatural is awesome!
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Just yesterday my husband said "There's only 14% recording time left on the DVR. Could you POSSIBLY delete some of the 75 episodes of Supernatural???"

um, no.
  • ScullyKel
    ScullyKel Posts: 69
    Options
    Love... Love... LOVE me some Supernatural. Glad to see I'm not alone :)
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    my husband and me never missed a show, we cannot pass by a yorkshire terrier without laughing tears. And I LOVE the Impala...
  • LinzCurlyQ
    LinzCurlyQ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Just yesterday my husband said "There's only 14% recording time left on the DVR. Could you POSSIBLY delete some of the 75 episodes of Supernatural???"

um, no.

hahahaha!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Love Supernatural, I'm a Sam girl :) I confess I read fan fiction when I have the time and have been to 2 of the cons with plans to go to another next year. The guys are so addictive! I'm really excited more people are getting into it now that Netflix is streaming the early seasons, I used to feel like the only one who was watching.

i started saving money for next years com. I love the show. I love the boys but also love Misha he is hysterical
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    RIGHT HERE!!!! lol but you know that lol

Wayward Son is my ringtone

and my text alert is Jensen saying "it's uh, a text message" sound clip from an episode lol

mine too lol
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    lol! Dean Ackles is my future baby daddy he just don't know it yet, Misha Collins is also a part of my harem lol
  • jennynewbury
    jennynewbury Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Love it! And get so excited when I find other people that love it as I only know two other people who watch it and they dont have the same level of adoration (read:obsession) as it do with it!
  • johncole90
    johncole90 Posts: 23
    Options
    Supernatural is the best friggin show ever. Been hooked since the first episode.
  • LinzCurlyQ
    Options
    RIGHT HERE!!!! lol but you know that lol

Wayward Son is my ringtone

and my text alert is Jensen saying "it's uh, a text message" sound clip from an episode lol

mine too lol

UGH! Where can I get these?
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS SHOW!! I am a Sam girl. So bummed that Bobby is gone!
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Love it! And get so excited when I find other people that love it as I only know two other people who watch it and they dont have the same level of adoration (read:obsession) as it do with it!

I know, right? Love finding people who adore Supernatural as much as I do... I mean, it's like the BEST SHOW EVER. *girly pre-teen giggle*

Supernatural always makes me smile.

BTW, has anyone seen the Supernatural Drinking Game on youtube? Hilarious.

Cheers! :drinker:
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    absolutely love this show!!! not seen season 7 yet, live in the uk and dont really like watching online... me and the boyf are ever so slightly obsessed with it and pass the time when we're in work by texting each other quotes, trying to out do each other... also want a tattoo of a devils trap!! and i'm ever so slightly in love with dean!!
  • WildcatMom82
    Options

um, no.
    Hahaha, this is a common argument in our house. I record my favorite eps on TNT so if the baby is sleeping on me I can watch without having to get up and put in a DVD.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    I think we should all come up with a plan to kidnap Jensen Ackles...

No... really. He's too pretty for life. Hahaha. We could share?
  • LinzCurlyQ
    Options
    I think we should all come up with a plan to kidnap Jensen Ackles...

No... really. He's too pretty for life. Hahaha. We could share?

He is the whole reason I watch the show. I've never loved a celebrity before, but I think I love him :)
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    SPN FANS ADD ME!!!!!