Sarcasm Anyone?

Options

Replies

• WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Heh. Your cupcake looks like a boobie. Heh.

laughing and laughing.
    Well played sarcastic laughing.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    I dont think I like the message boards anymore - I wanted people to reply to my posts and now I worry if someone is going to be rude :(

You just have to take it in Stride and be like... whatevs! lol :smile:

So you were complaining about rude people and now suddenly seem to be ok with said rude people that you were ranting about...

So confused..

oh good then it's not just me...this went from "people are meanies!" to "heh sometimes sarcasm is warranted"

and congrats to the person getting married in 4 days!
    if you coat the saran in HCG drops, you should be all set!
  • MsPresley88
    MsPresley88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE WEIGHT LOSS PANTS PLLLLLLLLSSSSSS WEDDING IN 4 DAYS
    Don't be ridiculous. :angry:

Saran Wrap is much cheaper, and just as effective.

OMG My aunt you to do that in the old days... which i think was like 20 years ago.... she used to wrap herself up while doing housework and stuff.

DID IT WORK FOR HER

I hate that woman! She's an effing twig now! UGH!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean! I tried sharing my jellied chicken loaf recipe (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/605712-jellied-chicken-loaf-zomg?hl=jellied&page=2#posts-9106684) and I received some of the rudest comments ever. It's supposed to be a place of support and idea sharting and I totally was disrespected.
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT THE WEIGHT LOSS PANTS PLLLLLLLLSSSSSS WEDDING IN 4 DAYS
    Don't be ridiculous. :angry:

Saran Wrap is much cheaper, and just as effective.

OMG My aunt you to do that in the old days... which i think was like 20 years ago.... she used to wrap herself up while doing housework and stuff.

people are still asking about stuff like that on here.
  • MsPresley88
    Options
    I dont think I like the message boards anymore - I wanted people to reply to my posts and now I worry if someone is going to be rude :(

You just have to take it in Stride and be like... whatevs! lol :smile:

So you were complaining about rude people and now suddenly seem to be ok with said rude people that you were ranting about...

So confused..

oh good then it's not just me...this went from "people are meanies!" to "heh sometimes sarcasm is warranted"

and congrats to the person getting married in 4 days!
    if you coat the saran in HCG drops, you should be all set!

HCG Drops work Very Well! My mom loss so much weight with that!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I am never sarcastic.

Well... except for when I am awake, and sometimes when I talk in my sleep, and every time I wear Spanx...

LOL - damn Spanx....no wonder women are always scarastic to me, I blame Oparh for makin Spanx one of her favorite things...
  • TerryJStroud
    TerryJStroud Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    On behalf of everyone on MFP (even those who don't want me to), I apologize for sarcasm and rudeness. It's easy to get behind a computer and say anything we want that we would never say in person. It's a sad thing, to be honest. Mind you, I'm not void of being a jerk sometimes, but I honestly try not to and am sincerely sorry when I am!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    so who is getting spanked?
  • MsPresley88
    Options
    I know what you mean! I tried sharing my jellied chicken loaf recipe (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/605712-jellied-chicken-loaf-zomg?hl=jellied&page=2#posts-9106684) and I received some of the rudest comments ever. It's supposed to be a place of support and idea sharting and I totally was disrespected.

Wow! That was some very bad comments.... but i think it was more based on the looks of course than taste...
  • MsPresley88
    Options
    so who is getting spanked?

oh Jules... you sooo crazy! LOL
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I hear you! People can be very rude at times! "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all!"

Sorry, but my mom and Thumper's mom had very different rules for dealing with other people.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    HCG Drops work Very Well! My mom loss so much weight with that!

yay! HCG are teh WIN!
    did she coat the saran with it, or did she wrap your skinny auntie in teh saran and take teh HCG herself?

HOW MUCH DID SHE LOOSE?!!?!??!!111288!//1.
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I recently came across a post that was put up by a lady asking the question of "Does wearing Spanx help with weightloss?" What bothered me is that some people made VERY sarcastic remarks! One girl kept on making remarks like "Does wearing a hat make you not have hair?" or "If i buy pants too small, they will make me lose weight?" Honestly if your going to answer the question with a sarcastic remark then don't answer it. For me this is a place for motivation to lose weight and be healthy and with rude comments such as this, do you really expect me to be motivated or to ask more questions towards my weightloss? Even if the question does seem a little weird. Sorry I don't mean to rant, but this just really bugged me lol. Anywho, for me I believe that Spanx can help in some way, which way it helps really depends on the person. For me it helps in my workouts, i don't feel all jiggly when I run. Also it makes me sweat more and get rids of whatever is in my bod. Now i'm off to do a workout... in MY SPANX! LOL :laugh:

What you're getting rid of when you sweat is water and electrolytes. Last time I checked, dehydration is something to be avoided, not encouraged.

Was that sarcastic?

As a side note, I also came here looking for my people, oh well...
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    i guess that makes me a d|ck then...

but the way i see it...some questions are just very very stupid.

"the only stupid question is the one not asked." WRONG. there are plenty of stupid questions, and i guess i would hope some common sense would push someone to do a little research before asking said stupid questions.

this is an open public forum. if i'm unsure about something...chances are pretty good that i'm going to at LEAST give google a shot before i open myself up to a format such as this.

idk, stupidity is a low-calorie dinner bell for those of us who are witty and talented in the areas of sarcasm and cynicism.

Nice one there sir!!
    And why is she fish-facing that boobie cupcake
  • MontgomeryRats
    Options
    Sarcasm can be very funny. But I have no need to be mean sarcastic with anyone. I'm all about love and kindness (unless I forget myself momentarily). Which is why I stay away from the boards (second time writing that on the boards in the past 10 minutes LOL).

Guess I'll go back to losing weight and getting healthy over here.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Are you pregnant?
  • MsPresley88
    Options
    On behalf of everyone on MFP (even those who don't want me to), I apologize for sarcasm and rudeness. It's easy to get behind a computer and say anything we want that we would never say in person. It's a sad thing, to be honest. Mind you, I'm not void of being a jerk sometimes, but I honestly try not to and am sincerely sorry when I am!

Very true! You are spot on!!! Behind a computer everyone runs their mouth because there is a screen and possibly 2,000 miles to protect them. If it was face to face then that would definitely be a different story and a bloody one too. Especially in the face! hahaha! You are one awesome person! Thanks
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Heh. Your cupcake looks like a boobie. Heh.
    laughing and laughing.
    Well played sarcastic laughing.
    :cry:
This discussion has been closed.