• MsPresley88
    MsPresley88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Are you pregnant?

Are you?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    On behalf of everyone on MFP (even those who don't want me to), I apologize for sarcasm and rudeness. It's easy to get behind a computer and say anything we want that we would never say in person. It's a sad thing, to be honest. Mind you, I'm not void of being a jerk sometimes, but I honestly try not to and am sincerely sorry when I am!

Very true! You are spot on!!! Behind a computer everyone runs their mouth because there is a screen and possibly 2,000 miles to protect them. If it was face to face then that would definitely be a different story and a bloody one too. Especially in the face! hahaha! You are one awesome person! Thanks

Not true
  • MsPresley88
    Options
    i guess that makes me a d|ck then...

but the way i see it...some questions are just very very stupid.

"the only stupid question is the one not asked." WRONG. there are plenty of stupid questions, and i guess i would hope some common sense would push someone to do a little research before asking said stupid questions.

this is an open public forum. if i'm unsure about something...chances are pretty good that i'm going to at LEAST give google a shot before i open myself up to a format such as this.

idk, stupidity is a low-calorie dinner bell for those of us who are witty and talented in the areas of sarcasm and cynicism.

Nice one there sir!!
    And why is she fish-facing that boobie cupcake

?
  • MsPresley88
    Options
    On behalf of everyone on MFP (even those who don't want me to), I apologize for sarcasm and rudeness. It's easy to get behind a computer and say anything we want that we would never say in person. It's a sad thing, to be honest. Mind you, I'm not void of being a jerk sometimes, but I honestly try not to and am sincerely sorry when I am!

Very true! You are spot on!!! Behind a computer everyone runs their mouth because there is a screen and possibly 2,000 miles to protect them. If it was face to face then that would definitely be a different story and a bloody one too. Especially in the face! hahaha! You are one awesome person! Thanks

ask my friends.... I act pretty much the same way whether it's over a keyboard or face to face.

Okay... let me add an extra line... In general....
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

"the only stupid question is the one not asked." WRONG. there are plenty of stupid questions, and i guess i would hope some common sense would push someone to do a little research before asking said stupid questions.

this is an open public forum. if i'm unsure about something...chances are pretty good that i'm going to at LEAST give google a shot before i open myself up to a format such as this.

idk, stupidity is a low-calorie dinner bell for those of us who are witty and talented in the areas of sarcasm and cynicism.

Nice one there sir!!

Bequite you old fart

LMFAO Shutty fish-face
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

Not true

No doubt. As sarcastic as I am on MFP, I'm far more sarcastic in real life.

I mean, what's the point in making someone cry if you can't see their face because they're 2000 miles away?
  • MsPresley88
    Options

Nice one there sir!!

Bequite you old fart

LMFAO Shutty fish-face

?
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Heh. Your cupcake looks like a boobie. Heh.

omg it does....
  • emnk5308
    emnk5308 Posts: 736
    Options
    I just ignore the rude people for the most part.. All they are doing is making *kitten*'s out of themselves =/
    YES, I know I may have said some things that weren't polite. I do try not to be flat out rude and obnoxious though.

Even though everyone has the right to come here and use the forums, I think they should have the common courtesy to just keep some comments to themselves. This is supposed to be somewhere for people to get read advice. Wearing Spanx may or may not help you lose weight.. It isn't a totally random question.. Maybe she got some information somewhere and wanted to know if it was true!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPORT GUYS ILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THE SERAN RAP GOES

DUNNO WHAT HGC IS BUT WILL LOOK IT UP ON BING
  • MsPresley88
    Options
    Heh. Your cupcake looks like a boobie. Heh.

omg it does....

Why thank u! I love my boobs! can u see them in the photo?
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Ok no sarcasm... but I HAVE to bring this to EVERYONE's attention:

OMG people.... have you heard about water?? This beverage also known as H2O is found in such toxic substances such as antifreeze, windex, bleach, battery acid, paint thinner & the list goes on & on!! Shame on the FDA for not making whoever put warning labels on every edible/drinkable product that has water in it.... SHAME!!!!
  • MsPresley88
    Options

Nice one there sir!!

Bequite you old fart

LMFAO Shutty fish-face

?

:)
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I just ignore the rude people for the most part.. All they are doing is making *kitten*'s out of themselves =/
    YES, I know I may have said some things that weren't polite. I do try not to be flat out rude and obnoxious though.

Even though everyone has the right to come here and use the forums, I think they should have the common courtesy to just keep some comments to themselves. This is supposed to be somewhere for people to get read advice. Wearing Spanx may or may not help you lose weight.. It isn't a totally random question.. Maybe she got some information somewhere and wanted to know if it was true!

Oh, if only there were a compendium of information out there somewhere in the world...with perhaps a digital interface that allowed us to type in certain terms to see if our topic has been discussed. Oh, maybe someday this crazy pipe-dream of mine will be a reality...but until then, I guess we'll all just have to keep posing our questions to the mean, evil people of the MFP forums to be unmercilessly chastised and belittled. Hurry, technology...we need you.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPORT GUYS ILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THE SERAN RAP GOES

DUNNO WHAT HGC IS BUT WILL LOOK IT UP ON BING
    TRY ALTA VISTA OR AOL SEARCH
  • MsPresley88
    Options
    Ok no sarcasm... but I HAVE to bring this to EVERYONE's attention:

OMG people.... have you heard about water?? This beverage also known as H2O is found in such toxic substances such as antifreeze, windex, bleach, battery acid, paint thinner & the list goes on & on!! Shame on the FDA for not making whoever put warning labels on every edible/drinkable product that has water in it.... SHAME!!!!

I drink lots!!! of water! Sometimes too much :/ Which the Drs said that too much can be bad.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Sarcastic comments are not always rude comments. While I agree we have plenty of rudeness, once you get to know some of the regulars on here, you'll realize that being sarcastic is not them being mean. I find nothing wrong with answering the question, "Will Spanx help me lose weight?" with the one about the hat. To me, that was pretty funny.

I'm also a little confused as to where you actually stand on sarcasm. You like, you don't like???? Do you really support HCG, or were you being sarcastic?
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    Sarcasm is fine, flawed logic and back pedalling is annoying.

Perhaps we are all just hungry and tired?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    this thread has DERAILED.
    excellent job OP.
    didn't get the angry mob with pitchforks and torches that you wanted, huh?

upsthisthreaddelivers.jpg
This discussion has been closed.