Sarcasm Anyone?

Options
12346»

Replies

• hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Whoa whoa people... come on. Spanx totally does cause you to lose weight - in the area it's covering - because the fat squishes over to another area of your body that's not being suffocated by spandex. Geez.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Sarcasm is fine, flawed logic and back pedalling is annoying.

Perhaps we are all just hungry and tired?

Not me.

I eat back my exercise calories...

...which is the One True Way.
  • hollyk57
    Options
    this thread has DERAILED.
    excellent job OP.
    didn't get the angry mob with pitchforks and torches that you wanted, huh?

this_thread_rocks.jpg

Bwa ha ha ha ha...you are my hero for the day
  • MsPresley88
    MsPresley88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sarcastic comments are not always rude comments. While I agree we have plenty of rudeness, once you get to know some of the regulars on here, you'll realize that being sarcastic is not them being mean. I find nothing wrong with answering the question, "Will Spanx help me lose weight?" with the one about the hat. To me, that was pretty funny.

I'm also a little confused as to where you actually stand on sarcasm. You like, you don't like???? Do you really support HCG, or were you being sarcastic?

I did support he when she took it. She no longer takes it because she lost all of the weight that she needed to. Now she found more healthy alternatives to maintain her weight.
  • MsPresley88
    Options
    excellent job OP.

upsthisthreaddelivers.jpg

:wink:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    excellent job OP.

see? i'm a sarcastic *kitten*, but i'm a HERO!!!!!!!

:drinker:
  • MsPresley88
    Options
    excellent job OP.

:flowerforyou:

• Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Yes, please. I'd like some.
  • MsPresley88
    Options
    excellent job OP.

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Glad you love the pic of me....hope you got a laugh...we all did.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Sarcasm = fun

It's a completely valid form of communication.
  • MsPresley88
    Options
    Glad you love the pic of me....hope you got a laugh...we all did.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I needed it!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

I needed it!

It's all good....let me get you that creeper FR right away
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    I understand, but if the questions is so obvious as to not rquire an answer it deserves some sarcasm.

This site is fast becoming a pleasure site filled with nonsense about everything BUT weight loss.

I am start ing to look for other ways to log my gains and losses due to the amount of spam on here lately.
  • MsPresley88
    Options

I needed it!

It's all good....let me get you that creeper FR right away

???huh???
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    I know what you mean! I tried sharing my jellied chicken loaf recipe (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/605712-jellied-chicken-loaf-zomg?hl=jellied&page=2#posts-9106684) and I received some of the rudest comments ever. It's supposed to be a place of support and idea sharting and I totally was disrespected.

Funniest OP ever. Well played.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I understand, but if the questions is so obvious as to not rquire an answer it deserves some sarcasm.

This site is fast becoming a pleasure site filled with nonsense about everything BUT weight loss.

I am start ing to look for other ways to log my gains and losses due to the amount of spam on here lately.

???

I used the MFP tracker for months (on my phone) before I even realized there was a forum associated with it. Why not just use the tracker part of it? That's easily the best part of MFP anyhow as the forums are, and always have been, rather suspect.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

???

I used the MFP tracker for months (on my phone) before I even realized there was a forum associated with it. Why not just use the tracker part of it? That's easily the best part of MFP anyhow as the forums are, and always have been, rather suspect.

child-looking-suspicious-by-house-fire.jpg
  • hollyk57
    Options
    I know what you mean! I tried sharing my jellied chicken loaf recipe (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/605712-jellied-chicken-loaf-zomg?hl=jellied&page=2#posts-9106684) and I received some of the rudest comments ever. It's supposed to be a place of support and idea sharting and I totally was disrespected.

OMG...that's so disgusting I don't even have words... Nothing says yummo to my tummo like congealed animal connective tissues (gelatin) and chicken slurry. SO rushing home to make a vegetarian version of this as a science experiment for rapid weight loss from vomitting. Win.
  • Josh
    Josh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Howdy folks,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:
    6. No Intentionally Hurtful Topics

Topics which are started with the intent to belittle others, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors. At our discretion, any post referring to the behavior or posts of other users of the site will be removed.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Joshua
    MyFitnessPal Forum Staff
This discussion has been closed.