What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options
Miss_dannii
Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
Mine's my 25th Birthday last month x

Replies

• fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    mine is cropped out of a picture of me and my daughter in a cafe in Paris. Me drinking champagne, her with the biggest ice cream sundae she had ever seen!
  • sirihermine
    sirihermine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    on the steps of the cathedral in my home city after being the first gay couple to get married in a cathedral in Norway.
  • Merrychrissmith
    Merrychrissmith Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Res ipsa loquitor....."the thing speaks for itself"....I am going to need some fake padding this next Christmas I hope!
  • cherrypie556
    cherrypie556 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My brother in laws wedding
  • KailaJordan
    Options
    My photo is of me too on my 22nd Birthday night out in May. I'm really chuffed with how my legs look in the shot! Makes me feel really good about myself. :)
  • debloves2ride
    Options
    brand new 2012 motorcycle - as my profile name says - love it!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    This is Tabby. She lived to be 21 years old.
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    After a few weeks not working out, I took a pic of myself to see what I "really" look like........as I often only see the bad.:smile:
  • lynnetted43
    lynnetted43 Posts: 252
    Options
    i switch mine every week to see my progress.:wink:
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Getting into this red dress without the use of any constricting underwear (spanx) or a shoe horn :laugh:
  • torylinnangel
    Options
    My picture was taken by a photographer in my city who lost his entire portfolio to the flood. he asked if he could take and use my pictures for his new portfolio. It was fun.
  • EmRobo
    EmRobo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Mine is a pic of me at my cousin's wedding two weeks ago - one of my targets was to get back into my purple dress 'aka operation purple dress' and I did it!!

Its to make myself proud of my achievement so far even though it is slow, and to prove I can do it :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    on the steps of the cathedral in my home city after being the first gay couple to get married in a cathedral in Norway.

Wow, gorgeous pic and a a great story. Congratulations!

My pic is me crossing the finish line at my recent 14km race. It changes pretty regularly depending on what I'm doing. I'm very proud of having become a runner though, so most of my pics are running ones.
  • lmillen
    lmillen Posts: 12
    Options
    Mine is with me with my brother on holiday 2 years ago when I was at my slimmest after doing weight watchers. I've since put weight on and I have about a stone and a bit to get back there - that photo is my goal!
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Mine is me, wearing the bridesmaids dress that I thought would never fit!
  • MouseFood
    MouseFood Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    My sister took this picture for me, to accompany a newspaper article/essay I wrote about moving abroad. :)
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    To see if I'd made any progress with my lower-body workouts from the last few weeks - taken yesterday afternoon.
  • Krazy_Kat
    Krazy_Kat Posts: 212
    Options
    I had to stop pretending I wasn't fat.!
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    New Orleans! Athough I loved it, I can never go there again...ever!!! :noway: The Beignets are evil....:devil:
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Me in left field during a softball tournament for cystic fibrosis this weekend.