What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• NelehY
    NelehY Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Next to my Grandma (cropped out) in a recent trip home.
    I thought she was the plump one....until I saw this pic of me next to her!!!
  • Jayneopopsidoodle
    Jayneopopsidoodle Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Me & my gorgeous mini Schnauzer Daisy :) Head shot so I don't have to look at the rest of me :( x
  • PHS7
    PHS7 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Mine is of my daughter playing in the Pennsylvania state playoffs last year. Put it up in honor of her team getting ready for this year's playoffs. Since they lost I have to put up something new.
  • mummy_gerdes
    mummy_gerdes Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    at my heaviest 15.7 stone and now at 13.7 stone - in progress. :)
  • mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    Drink more...coffee!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Me and my sons at Legoland.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    on the steps of the cathedral in my home city after being the first gay couple to get married in a cathedral in Norway.

Congrats! You two are a lovely couple!!

My pic doesn't really have much of a story. It's in my bedroom, and I took it as a progress pic! :D
  • Mazza4011
    Mazza4011 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This is a cropped pic taken while in Portugal for the Euro 2004 football tournament.

I don't love it, nor do I, as usual, hate it. It's about the only pic taken in the last 10-12 years I'm ok with.
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    Wedding day! :)
  • Louisequeen1970
    Options
    Mine is of my new gold shoes, my first treat when i hit my first goal of 10lbs lost. Ive been good all week so hope that the scales are good to me tomorrow. Ive ordered them as they are so sexy xx
  • Qexxlia
    Qexxlia Posts: 19
    Options
    Took my before pic for doing Insanity and realized I'm happy with how I look.
  • nateurist
    nateurist Posts: 14
    Options
    My pic is a snapshot taken on a particularly nice day during a typical 20+ mile bike ride. It was taken from the road and looks out over one of the many lakes in my town in Jersey. Cropped to fit.
  • schwim
    schwim Posts: 65
    Options
    the view whilst i'm on my treadmill in my flat.
  • PShep17
    PShep17 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Me at a glow paint party during Freshers week last September...cropped it to hide the multiple bottles of drink :) In my defence the bar was bus, made sense to stock up!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    <
    My best friend!:flowerforyou:
  • SunshineDieter
    Options
    Sun shining in Cyprus. Every time I log in I think sun, sea, sand.... bikini :|

I'm also so conscious of my weight, I pretend I don't have a problem with it in every day life, so I don't want anyone to know I'm on a diet (i.e. if they found me on here). Hopefully when I've lost a bit I'll be confident enough to post a face picture :)
  • k2charmed4u
    k2charmed4u Posts: 282
    Options
    This was taken about 20 minutes after marrying my wonderful husband :love: it was the best feeling ever!!
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    My new little car :) x
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Me on holiday...at Pipi's restaurant in Puerto Vallarta. Ate a seafood burrito the size of my head!! lol Sooo good!
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    First time kayaking!