What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• johncole90
    johncole90 Posts: 23
    Options
    My wife and I being our goofy selves!
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    <<<< Mine is a picture of me from 3 days ago (54 days with MFP and 34 pounds lighter) :)
  • misskatibear
    misskatibear Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    @sirihermine
    on the steps of the cathedral in my home city after being the first gay couple to get married in a cathedral in Norway.

That's a lovely story! Well done, you two must feel most special to be the first!

@Krazy_Kat
    I had to stop pretending I wasn't fat.!

That's so brave of you!

@jessielou1970
    Mine is of my new gold shoes, my first treat when i hit my first goal of 10lbs lost. Ive been good all week so hope that the scales are good to me tomorrow. Ive ordered them as they are so sexy xx

What a great way to treat yourself :)

@dalgal26
    <
    My best friend!:flowerforyou:

Awwwh, I used to have a Shih Tzu - they are so adorable ^^

My picture is of me on my 26th birthday in mid-Wales, first time going 'away' with my boyfriend, was only for one night, but this was taken on a steam train - The ride had such beautiful views!
  • mikeschratz
    mikeschratz Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Me and my best buddy Molokai. We took a walk along the river in Savannah and then went to listen to a fantastic teen band. We ended the day with a walk in the fountain. He really likes playing with the kids in the fountain.
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Currently it's just a cartoon frame that speaks my mind.

Other time I use my fur-babies (past and presant)
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    One of my triplets!
    I plan on losing them one by one until I get to my goal.
    Goal 1 : to lose 36lbs
  • poodlelaise
    poodlelaise Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    This is my loyal walking partner. At least she was... She is losing too much weight, so I have to leave her behind some now.
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Me and my best buddy Molokai. We took a walk along the river in Savannah and then went to listen to a fantastic teen band. We ended the day with a walk in the fountain. He really likes playing with the kids in the fountain.

Ok so it took me a few seconds to realise that Molokai is the dog. Coz having a frind that likes to play with the kids is the fountain is a little creepy! x
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    This is what I wear when I go shopping at Walmart. Gotta look good for the folks!! What????? Are my shorts too short??? :huh:

Politically correct edit: I am just joking about wearing these short shorts to walmart. I do shop there and I am not insinuating that people that shop at Walmart wear clothes like this....it is a rude joke, I am am ashamed for laughing at people. :frown:
  • poledancing_ninja
    Options
    <<<<
    My first bikini picture I'm happy to show the world
  • Spice_4_Life
    Spice_4_Life Posts: 225
    Options
    Me and the love of my life :))))

Btw...there are some really great pics on here :)
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    Coming up to the end of a 12 week bodybuilding program. First one I've ever done after losing over 80 lbs.
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky enough to experience moving abroad. Recently my medical clearance for diving was denied. This shows that there are plenty of other ways to still explore. Among many other activities this summer, I plan to go kyaking for the first time. I want to try parasailing, another chance at deep sea fishing and whatever else I can find!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    i like trail running
  • Spice_4_Life
    Options
    Me and the love of my life :))))

Btw...there are some really great pics on here :)

Btw...I'm the female ;)
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I dance with a local group and we were asked to attend a wrap up party for a play/musical that ran for 2 months at the same place we perform. They wanted pinup, I gave them pinup!
  • Spice_4_Life
    Options
    on the steps of the cathedral in my home city after being the first gay couple to get married in a cathedral in Norway.

That is a beautiful picture!!! Happy for you two :)
  • BrokenBarbiexoxo
    BrokenBarbiexoxo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    <--- My idol ;)
  • Spooky_Rach
    Spooky_Rach Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm a gamer and love cats, so hence a cat with a Link (character from Zelda) costume on :).
  • huizenm
    huizenm Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    MIne was taken after I ran my first 5K in August 2011. I've since ran a 10K and I'm training for a 1/2 marathon in October! I was not any kind of a runner until I started C25K in April 2011. That was my first major running accomplishment!