What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is of me and my brother, I love him more than anything in this world, and when i look at it, it makes me smile and remember all the memories we have together :heart: x
  • Sweet_Pea_82
    Sweet_Pea_82 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    <<<<34 pounds gone in less than two months AND it is the first picture I have taken in a very long time that I can look at and say I look good. It's been a long time coming. Can't wait to see what the next 34 lbs lost brings :-)
  • lsirelan
    lsirelan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Me and my baby goat
  • ExtraordinaryMachine80
    Options
    It's me and my sweet little boy at this big outdoor concert called First Friday on the Green - they have it every first Friday of the month in Fort Worth, unfortunately due to my work schedule this year I haven't been able to make it out there. It's all local bands, free and very kid friendly.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    "The Layback" - An 'Intermediate 2' level move that still makes me nervous sometimes hahaha
  • rachey_v
    rachey_v Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I took my little sister to a hotel for a really girly night and this was my way of getting her to loosen up...

PLEASE NOTE: Nothing was broken/ruined in the making of this picture :P
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Frump girl--I was between a 14 and a 10...I should change the picture now....loose 10!!!!
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Myself and 2 of the biggest motivations for me being serious about losing weight and getting fit. Want to be around for them for a longgggg time.
  • Ro0kins_Wedding
    Options
    It's me sporting the official 'Runner 5' t-shirt from the zombie running app 'Zombies, Run!'
    https://www.zombiesrungame.com/
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Just hanging in the couch before I had to leave for church.
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    Me standing in Horseshoe Bay Beach in Southampton, Bermuda on my 1 year anniversary.
  • farahsaleem
    farahsaleem Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    last year's holiday in sri lanka with my hubby :)
  • Lmacpherson114
    Options
    My wedding day :)
  • Assassins_Angel
    Options
    mine is a passion of mine!! .....

(only kidding its from my all time fav game)
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My weight gain....i've put it as my profile pic so it doesn't go up again !!!!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Me standing in Horseshoe Bay Beach in Southampton, Bermuda on my 1 year anniversary.

OMG!!! I went there all the time as a child for family vacations. Nice memory - thanks.
  • AllyBooMommyof2
    Options
    Me getting ready to go to the winter jam concert (Christian music) it was fun.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    A progress pic that is now over a month old....I really need to take a new one :ohwell:
  • MrsLME
    MrsLME Posts: 2
    Options
    The view from our honeymoon cottage on Isle of Skye :)
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Post run.