What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I photobombed somebody else's picture during training for Afghanistan.
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Running while vacationing in Iceland.
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    My daughter took this while I was doing Insanity!:laugh:

I thought it was funny! Especially because the guy on TV has stopped and the words below say "Rest when needed."
  • evademers
    evademers Posts: 55
    Options
    This is a pic of me almost 2 years ago when i weighed about 130, I use this pic as motivation to lose the weight some meds put on me. I need to lose about 27 pounds or a little more. I took some before pics in my album to compare my progress :)
  • valeriejbardini
    Options
    Mine is a Parachute jump I did for charity (and for the absolute thrill of course). Never would have believed I would do something like it. It reminds me that you can 'feel the fear and do it anyway' and that 'I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me'. And so if I can do that I can lose the pounds too !!!! :happy:
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Me with my two little dogs on a hiking trail.
  • AmadaLynn
    AmadaLynn Posts: 116
    Options
    I am at a winery attending my brother's rehearsal dinner last week.
  • BeanQueen3000
    Options
    Mine should tell you everything you need to know about me.
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    My pic is me headed for the finish line at my recent 5km race. A huge Accomplishment for me!!!
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    A crop from the day I adopted one of my daughters. We were both standing outside the courthouse. I chose the pic because I was smiling..
  • Selma10001984
    Selma10001984 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    It's was my 28th birthday. I guess I wanted something that reminds me that Ive made some progress in terms of weightloss but that Im not quite there yet.... :smile:
  • KimmyD_TurboGirl
    Options
    Very boring story. Took a random pic of myself at work. Turned out to be not bad. boring!
  • sunsportsmom
    sunsportsmom Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I live in Washington Redskin country (my husband and kids are crazy for them) So I feel like I'm the little NY Giant gnome. Besides I think he's cute!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    <
    I was going to a graduation and since I have lost weight I can wear a vest without feeling fat.
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm indulging my inner 1950s housewife (tray of homemade jam tarts out of shot...).
  • heisyourlife2
    Options
    It's me as a newborn baby. :)
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken last month when I was in Slovenia at the National Park.
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    took a vacation recently to celebrate my anniversary with my husband. I had to wear a cover up the whole time because I was so uncomfortable with how I looked in the bathing suit.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I'm inside a huge netted area full of butterflies at the Jacksonville Zoo. You can't really see if, but there's a butterfly on my fingers.
  • rhindon
    rhindon Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Mine is a photo with actor Joseph Morgan from the Vampire Diaries. He plays Original Klaus and can be very evil, which is right up my alley! :laugh:

He is British so I love his accent and he was very nice; even recorded my cell phone greeting for me in character. I nearly died. :love: