LOW CALORIE SALMON (ANY FISH) RECIPES

Options
2»

Replies

• lynzy713
    lynzy713 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My favorite way to make tilapia is to sautee some garlic in a mixture of white wine, lemon juice and a little butter/margarine. Sometimes I shave some of the lemon rhine into it also. once that simmers for a couple minutes i pour it over my tilapia filet (seasoned with salt and pepper) and then bake for about a half hour at 375. mmmm.
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    hmmmm everything sounds great! Will have to ck this thread out later! Thanks everyone.
  • Rmazula
    Rmazula Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    We like to make salmon or trout a lot, always in a foil tent in the oven. I put slices of lemon, white onion & some dill on the bottom of the foil, then put the salmon on top just seasoned with a little olive oil and salt and pepper and seal it all up. It is really tasty! My husband loves it.
  • olivia327
    olivia327 Posts: 4
    Options
    Looking for the recipes of salmon filet ? Its easy and simply to do .. you can cook your salmon filet in 10 minutes ! To do your recipes, read the instruction only here at http://howtocooksalmon.korocook.com/2010/07/salmon-filet-recipes.html enjoy !
  • ClairBears84
    ClairBears84 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Wow there are some really yuuuuuuuummmmy recipes here! Gonna try a few.

My favorite at the moment

50g cous cous (dry weight) I prep mine the night before
    Coriander ( i like lots)
    Cayene pepper (to taste)
    60g tuna
    1/4 medium avo

I have it as a salad for lunch! Goes a long way and only 350 or something cal! :)

I also love pan fried tuna with cajun spice, or just lemon juice

Oven bake Fish cakes :) YUMMMMMM with veggies or salad or even on a roll
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    just made an awesome low cal tilapia tonight

2 4 ounce fish fillets
    1 tablespoon butter
    1/4 cup crushed cornbread stuffing mix (dry)
    seasonings to taste (about 1 tablespoon)
    (tonight I used Weber brand Mango Lime Seafood. Weber brand is AWESOME and usually cheap!)

preheat oven to 450, spray nonstick on baking sheet, rinse and pat dry fish, add stuffing mix to bowl with butter and melt in microwave about 30 seconds (or until butter is completely melted), stir well, use half the stuffing mix on each piece of fish, bake for 10-13 minutes (or until fish is done)

ends up being under 200 calories!

if you ever need any ideas let me know, i just got an amazing lowcal cookbook last month :-D

ive also used flax oil on a 4 ounce piece of salmon, coated it with the same weber seasoning on both sides (or the new orleans cajon one too!) and threw it on the george foreman = NUMMY!