awesome
  • fervc60
    fervc60 Posts: 70
    Options
    That is awesome
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person. Congrats on all your hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • maemcneely
    maemcneely Posts: 16
    Options
    OMG!!! You are beautiful!!! Way to go! I am so happy for you!!! Kudos times ten to you!!!
  • Curvy_princess
    Curvy_princess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow Amazing you look GREAT
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Awsome job girl. I have been at the 280 and it is a scary thought provoking place. Great job so far hun. We have about the same amount to go. You will get there!
  • shortandfaithful
    Options
    WTG!!!!!!!! You have done a wonderful job, keep up the great work.
  • JMeka
    JMeka Posts: 26
    Options
    Wow...you look amazing. Congrats!!!
  • sla456
    sla456 Posts: 21
    Options
    way to go! Very inspiring as we started around the same weight.
  • xiege8811
    xiege8811 Posts: 10
    Options
    WOW just WOW, big well done that's amazing and inspiring. xxx
  • happy0912
    happy0912 Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow, wonderful job. I am very inspired by your journey. Thank you.
  • wneedham
    wneedham Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    great job keep it uppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!
  • KathShum2012
    Options
    Way to go!! You look amazing...You should be so proud of yourself!!
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Thank you for sharing and good luck with the last 23. I know you can do it! :)
  • wneedham
    wneedham Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    great job you can reach your goal.:smile:
  • Mbeaza
    Mbeaza Posts: 5
    Options
    That is so AWESOME! Congrats! Are there any suggestions that you can give for someone just starting...exercise, food?
  • outspan87
    outspan87 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I started dieting after a visit to my dr that revealed that I tipped the scales at 280 pounds. I was horrified. I've always been overweight and my whole family is overweight so i figured it was genetics and there was nothing to do but sit back and be depressed and fat and unhappy the rest of my life. After seeing an add for three free months of weight watchers, i tried it out. it was rough but it did produce some results. After three months i had lost about 30 pounds or so and even though i was seeing results, i was forced to drop out of the program because i simply couldnt afford it. I was graduating from college and moving out of state from minnesota to chicago, no way i can afford a dieting program while trying to start a new life in a new city. While in chicago, i kept the weight off, but didnt lose any either (maintaining is better than gaining right?). i had thought about trying to lose weight again, but foot surgery prevented me from starting back up. About a year after i moved, my sister commented that she had tried this fitness website called myfitnesspal and it had everything i was looking for and all for free. FREE! i couldnt believe it! I signed up and made a promise to myself that i would do this and i would do it right and i would get fit and healthy and start a wonderful life living in fitness land. after about 11 months im down another 67 pounds (i lost 10 pounds after a bout of mono but for some reason my ticker doesnt register it) and now weigh 173 pounds. holy bananas. i still cant believe it even as i type. anywho, ive got a ways to go still and i hear this last bit is the hardest part. heres hoping i can hit my goals before my may 2013 wedding!

BEFORE (280 pounds):
    Before.png

AFTER (107 pounds, a 5k, and an 8k later):
    After.jpg

I'm sorry for your loss :flowerforyou:
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weightloss and upcoming wedding.
  • TrishD2
    TrishD2 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • pixlamarque
    pixlamarque Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You look freaking fantastic! And so happy, not to mention younger.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!