May 2012 challenge for Late Night Snackers

Options
12346»

Replies

• karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    did ok last evening. Hoping for a repeat tonight . Want to finish this month strong and start on june on a positive note
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,972 Member
    Options
    Me: 24
    LNS: 5
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    i won again last night :bigsmile:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 19 - LNS: 11 (roughly) I didn't stick to the plan during the small vacation we had, but that's OK, since I did not eat much during the day and still don't feel like I made it up for it at night - I just had "something". Enough to make me lose LNS-points, but not enough to make me gain weight! (in fact I think I lost and to be honest I don't want to lose any more, just stay where I am).

Beeps, good job! As a side remark: would it be OK for me to start June's thread for LNS? Sometimes that motivates me better .blush:.

Hope to see all of you (and some more) motivated in June's challenge :flowerforyou:
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    oh my gosh, dewdrop, I think it would be EXCELLENT if you started the June thread!! Please, go ahead (you don't ever have to ask permission for that sort of thing - just go do it and I'll join!)

ME: 25

I am going to finish off at 26/5, for sure. And June, I'm going to aim for only 1 - 2 LNS. I mean, there's going to be a "patio night" in there, somewhere, right???
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 26

DONE.
  • ajs2mf
    ajs2mf Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    May's total:

me: 23
    lns: 8
  • cindyanne29
    cindyanne29 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies and gents!
    Yes, I am a late night snacker!
    Today will be Day 1 of NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING! I vow to eat small amounts of low cal items (like apple or popcorn) rather than multiple handfuls of fruit loops, chips from the bag, and granola bars.
    Me: 0
    LNS: 0:flowerforyou:
  • cindyanne29
    Options
    LNS: 2

tonight is a new night. It's 7:23pm.... just a few more hours. Popcorn w/ spray butter and a diet pop will be my allowed snack! Yum!
  • cindyanne29
    Options
    Ugh:
    LNS: 3
  • cindyanne29
    Options
    Here we go:
    Me: 1
    LNS: 3

I had a nice decaf coffee at 9:30pm, and that did the trick.
    :drinker:
  • cindyanne29
    Options
    Me: 2
    LNS: 4

Last night, another cup of decaf instead of cereal, popcorn AND chips. SCORE!
  • leahrochelle
    leahrochelle Posts: 218
    Options
    totally Late but Im so in!
  • cindyanne29
    Options
    I missed a few days. Actually, I took the weekend off of myfitnesspal and didn't log.
    However, last night I had decaf coffee and soy milk at 9:30pm so score another one for ME (and all the clothes I can't fit into)

Keep trying!
  • TriciaQu
    TriciaQu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    need more motivation desperately

LNS: 2