What does everyone have for breakfast??

Options

Replies

• BrionaLoree
    Options
    today i had an everything bagel thi with a small amount of cream cheese and jelly on it, with two slices of turkey bacon- its was about 280'ish calories... a lot of times i like to have that with a potched egg- only 70 more cals, its very yummy and healthy:) also theres these all natural waffels by vans, i at half a surving with a small amount of smart balance heart butter and a little syrup.. still low in cals and all the amount of yumminess:D i mean after all, breakfastis the most important meal y'all:)
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Today was 1/2 chocolate buttermilk donut and coffee
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Shredded Wheat today. Sometimes cheerios or eggs or toast or protein smoothies, always changing it up.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    an extra hour of sleep

This.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Thomas Bagel thin (either plain or the whole wheat) - Toasted - 110 Cals
    1 wedge LC Garlic and Herb - 35 Cal
    3 slices of Oven Fresh smoked Ham - 23 Cal

LOVE this for breakfast in the mornings!!
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    3 Large Eggs
    3 Slices of Bacon
    1 Slice of whole wheat toast
    1 8.4oz Red Bull
  • sjschewlakow
    sjschewlakow Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I usually have food.

It varies: (I pick mostly from these)
    Clif Bar
    Omelet w/ cheese and salsa
    Pancakes (healthy ones with fruit :D)
    Muffins (healthy ones with fruit)
    Chobani yogurt and oatmeal
  • lenema
    lenema Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    This morning I had 2/3 cup cooked oatmeal with 1/3 cup blueberries,1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1 T. flaxseed meal and 1/4 c almond milk. Plus a smoothie made with 1/3 cup almond milk, 2/3 c. greek yogurt, 1/2 c fozen strawberries, 1/2 c spinach and some ice cubes. All for 305 cal. So good and kept me going all morning .
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    scrambled egg, turkey sausage, cheese, wheat cereal with milk + juice. i was super hungry! and i was just about to work-out. :smile:
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Depends on how hungry I am. Mostly eggs, eggs and more eggs. Eggs are the base- then I pick my sides. Hamburger or chicken. Banana or an apple. That usually holds me till snack time where I eat more meat..yummy yummy meat. So four eggs, 8oz of beef or chicken and a banana or apple.

Oooh- unless there's bacon. Bacon is always added.

Dang..I need to go buy some bacon.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    During the week I make a quick and easy breakfast burrito:
    whole wheat tortilla
    1/4 cup egg substitute
    1 slice FF cheese
    2 slices fully cooked bacon

Nummy and keeps me full until lunch. :smile:
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    This morning I had a mini wheat bagel with peanut butter on it and some hot chocolate with whip cream on the side.
    The past few mornings...yogurt with fruit in it or applesauce in addition to a bagel.

I like keeping my breakfasts around 300 calories.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    typically a cup of plain greek yogurt with a Tbsp of honey, and a cup of coffee with one or 2 sugar in the raws and either fat free half and half or unsweetened almond milk (vanilla).

today it was 2 cups of coffee and a freakin' banunu.

boy was i ready for lunch.
  • gracieabem
    gracieabem Posts: 211
    Options
    Today I had one boiled egg and a bowl of hi-bran weetbix with milk.

I go through breakfast stages and usually stick with one or two options for about a fortnight and then change it up. This fortnight I cannot go past my weetie bix!
  • pjmcinnis
    pjmcinnis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I make my own protein bars with Protein powder and a bunch of other stuff. 28 gr. of protein, and it usually holds me a good while. I add a cup of tea with a little milk and a little juice to wash down the vitamins. If anyone wants the recipe, i'm willing to share!
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I aim for 200 calories so almost every morning: 1 whole poached egg, 1 whole wheat crumpet, 1 laughing cow wedge. Keeps me full till almost lunch :)
  • vgcmustang2
    Options
    I have Special K breakfast crisps and a piece of fruit.
  • stonerdude
    stonerdude Posts: 103
    Options
    3 cage free organic brown eggs with peppers, onions, garlic, shrooms, red beans scrambled in walnut oil. 12 ounces of fresh juiced organic carrots, with 1 ounce wheat grass, and 3 Tablespoons of Lecithin granulars.

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and protein helps you build muscle all day long!

On weekends and days off I smoke a fattie first thing and really enjoy my day! : )
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Anything that is in the fridge, freezer, or pantry. I like eating sandwiches and salads for breakfast.. protein shakes... whatever suits my mood.
  • kathleenp518
    kathleenp518 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I usually have Multi-Grain Cheerios with skim milk and a Greek yogurt, or instead of the Cheerios I'll sometimes have Total Raisin Bran or Maple Brown Sugar oatmeal, all with a yogurt.