I should be in something like AA- food addict- what's your?

Options
2»

Replies

• Mindarin
    Mindarin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Griselda Fitsgerald and I cannot live without food. ;)

I am addicted to chocolate! Not the good for you kind...the milk chocolate kind, when it's frozen! Yummmm...
  • softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    My name is Sharie, and I am addicted to anything with the words "Sharp," and "Cheddar," in the name. :]
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Sarah and Im addicted to... well, a lot of things. Cupcakes (especially if they are stuffed with an oreo, snickers or peanut butter cups). Caffeine. Ice cream. Pizza. Burgers. Pasta.

Im sure there are more too. :)
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to french fries...& mexican food! yea i have a problem!
  • leahrochelle
    leahrochelle Posts: 218
    Options
    Hi my name is Leah and I am addicted to Buffalo Wild Wings...
    and french fries (which i have not had a single fry in 2.5 months.)
  • cannonsky
    cannonsky Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Cat.. and I'm addicted to bubble tea
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to Mexican Food, and desserts.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Hello, My name is Vanessa and I'm addicted to drinking.. which leads to drunk eating :'(
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Craig, I love hot bread and butter. Also, French fries!!
  • stinamarie17
    stinamarie17 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    hot wings (thanks to the BF... i couldn't handle them in he past but he got me hooked!) and chocolate.. straight up and down CHOCOLATE... love it, can't live without it haha.. and pretty much ANY mexican food.
  • Jill1249
    Jill1249 Posts: 11
    Options
    Seriously, there used to be a group called Overeaters Anonymous and I attended the classes. They were structured just like AA. I am really, truly sick when it comes to food. I will eat clean for days and then BOOM, I am binge eating. It is NOTHING for me to eat a 4th of a cake, a bag of crackers/chips, cookies, peanut butter, any carbs, etc. until I am sick! I am truly an addict and hoping that this message board will give me the support I need! I'm loving reading all your posts and learning more and more about good food and bad food!:bigsmile:
  • plumpncurvy
    plumpncurvy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I do not discriminate I am addicted to all foods. I am an equal opportunity food eater.
    Ditto!