amazed by the picture!

Options

Replies

• kdenver
    Options
    Okay how did you get your skin to tighten so well???
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING!!!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Okay how did you get your skin to tighten so well???

my skin is very droopy!:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    it just does not show in that dimly lit photo.:smile::smile: :smile:

but i have been exercising a lot.:happy: :happy:
    but i do not drink enough water:cry::cry: i would if my wine drinking counted toward my water intake!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    i exercise about 1-2 hours a day, most days of the week, for the past 8 years!:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    YOU LOOK UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING!!!

thank you mama:flowerforyou:
    u r young. u have a great advantage.
    but whatever u do, try to enjoy life w/ your baby.
    i feel i "wasted" a lot of my life fretting over my appearence/weight.
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: do you have a pic of yourself that amazes you that you would like to share?:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

i've always been chubby.:cry:
    i remember, in 5th grade, i had the biggest boobs in my class cause of my chubbiness. and i hated that.:cry:
    i was bigger in high school than i am now.:cry::cry:
    in 2001, my husband died unexpectedly:ohwell:
    i found myself weighing 240lbs:cry: but,
    i was suddenly in total control of my life:happy: and the lives of my children.:happy:
    (:angry: he was a control freek:angry: )

i have tried to make good/healthy choices in my daily life ever since.:huh: :huh: :laugh:
    i eat all my veges and always choose stairs if i have a choice.:love:
    i have not reached my goal #, but i was awed by this pic taken of me last week while on vacation in cabo. :noway: :noway:
    i look much better in the pic than in real life for i am "poised" and streached out!:laugh: :laugh: (skin/fat folds dissiappear):tongue::tongue:
    but i wanted to share.:wink::wink:

fat1.jpgbikini1.jpg

You will, you will reach your goal! I HAVE. It took me 9 months, but I did it! Hey, I just realized I just had a baby (9 months), get it?! My baby is my LOSING 20 pounds!!! (Eva doing a jig). Forget about the past and how you were as a kid in elementary. I myself can NEVER be 130 pounds (high school 1983). I will NEVER be 140 pounds (22 years old after I divorced in 1987). The pic you see of me wearing the straw hat w/Rick Trevino :heart: well, ladies I WAS 23 years old @ 140 pounds :happy: ; BUT I will be CONTENT with weighing 166 pounds at the age of 44 (I have 3 pounds to go). In 1999 when I was 34 years old, I was given allergy shots that contained "steroids" (QUACK didn't tell me I'd gain weight AND have periods that were ROCKY! :sad: :sad: ) and I GAINED 45 pounds 140+45= 185 (my biggest weight was 189). Can you please, please, imagine how many years I suffered because I couldn't lose the weight? In 2004 I married, in 2006 I had a baby. This year in 2009 I was so frustrated that I buckled down and VOWED I would lose this DAMN weight :mad: I have :happy:

I am LIVING proof! And ladies, you can, too! Today was Organizational day (picnic) at work. Did I go? No. Did I stuff myself w/Bar-B-que, potato salad, cole slaw, SODAS, and desserts? Hell no! What did I do? I worked out during my lunch hour :happy: WILL POWER!!!

I increased my work out regimen (I'm jogging/running now; training myself to), so IF, IF, I lose more weight, more power to me!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Blessings!

Eva
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    WOW:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I am still amazed by your picture. What a gal. You are a darling in more ways than one.

Calie
  • oregonlady
    Options
    thank you ladies.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

i am still amazed by that picture!:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    i can not believe it really me!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :cry: :cry: i have gained a little weight since then.:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • LittleEva44
    Options
    thank you ladies.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

i am still amazed by that picture!:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
    i can not believe it really me!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :cry: :cry: i have gained a little weight since then.:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Get back on the saddle and NEVER look back :wink:

Blessings!

Eva
  • threeupthreedown
    Options
    C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!
    YOU totally rock!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • aliciaroberts
    Options
    Congrats on your amazing weight loss....
    243464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com -
  • jovigal1959
    Options
    GORGEOUS!
  • Cheyenne4
    Options
    You look fantastic! What an inspiration for many people, including myself! Congrats and enjoy your fantastic and healthy body!!
  • annalouisa08
    Options
    Wowza's! You look fanfreakintastic! Way to go on such a great success.

What she said!!!

You look amazing!!!
  • oregonlady
    Options
    thank you:flowerforyou: thank you:flowerforyou: thank you:flowerforyou:

but that is not what i really look like!:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

i wish i did.:cry::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! That is completely A-MAAAAAAAAAA-ZING!!! That is exactly where I want to be!!! Thank you for letting us all know that it is possible! And congratulations on your great success!!! :drinker:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    thank you:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

reading, and rereading these positive comments really help lift my spirits.
    i am very hard on myself.:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

robin:heart:
  • OSU_Sarah
    OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Wow girl!! you look awesome!! Way to go!!:happy:

\275093.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Chart
  • andreaprojectme
    Options
    what a great result, you must be thrilled with yourself, fantastic!
  • christieb143102
    christieb143102 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This picture brought tears to my eyes- for you! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!