Size 16 to 6/8 with pics. FINALLY.

Replies

• margegomez
    margegomez Posts: 12 Member
    Inspirational! So glad you are a paragraph writer:) You said it all so well:):):)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,249 Member
    Holy Cow...You look so great...and love the hair color change...CUTE
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Thank you all!!! :)
  • melanie3103
    melanie3103 Posts: 246 Member
    Wow! You look incredible! Well done you.. so impressed. What an inspiration! Go girl! :)

xx
  • xTenaciousJx
    xTenaciousJx Posts: 555
    wow you're amazing!!! thanks for the inspiration! :)
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Very inspirational. looking greatttttttttttttttttt
  • aneexer
    aneexer Posts: 29
    OMG!! You look amazing! wonderful! Such an inspiration!! You should be very proud of yourself I am lost for words to say how great you look haha :)
  • RunningDirty
    RunningDirty Posts: 293
    Very inspiring results! Congratulations. :flowerforyou:
  • ScarlettIsSpiffing
    ScarlettIsSpiffing Posts: 121 Member
    Thank you for sharing, you look amazing, well done ;)
  • cevans_rr
    cevans_rr Posts: 44 Member
    Your transformation is amazing! I was about the same size when I found MFP. I have lost 17 lbs in around 110 days and like you, I've spent most my life trying to lose weight - or keep from gaining. So I'm a definite fan of this site! I'm curious how you did this besides eating breakfast and doing various cardio. Any other words of wisdom?
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    bump
  • you look so good! congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • kykykenna
    Well, I just moved more.....Kept white starches to a minimum, ate little, good for you snacks through the day, drank my water, and paid a lot of attention to MINDLESS eating. :) I had a lot of that going on...:laugh: All of those "just a bite"'s add up!
  • Snuggles5
    Snuggles5 Posts: 28 Member
    Awesome
  • Fantastic job, you're lookin' great girl!!! WTG!
  • desertdutchman
    desertdutchman Posts: 14 Member
    Well, I just moved more.....Kept white starches to a minimum, ate little, good for you snacks through the day, drank my water, and paid a lot of attention to MINDLESS eating. :) I had a lot of that going on...:laugh: All of those "just a bite"'s add up!

I totally agree with this advice. Your story is truly motivational. I just started MFP last week, but have been eating a controlled carb diet for 13 months. I've lost 25 lbs over that time, slowly. I want to loose 15 more and won't mind if it takes another year.
  • kykykenna
    Patience is huge......too easy to quit without it.
  • seal6kill
    seal6kill Posts: 5 Member
    WOW, you look AMAZING!! Great job!
  • QUEENPINKSPARKLE1965
    QUEENPINKSPARKLE1965 Posts: 58 Member
    beautiful inspired :happy:
  • nymami
    nymami Posts: 54 Member
    great inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!