A poll, If you'd be so kind

Options

Replies

• SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    A- I have to continue with this lifestyle, tracking is key, while on our honeymoon I didn't track and I gained 6 lbs. Got back on track and finally lost the 6 lbs I gained so yeah I gotta continue on even after I reach my goal.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    A. Have been using to maintain almost a year.
  • Jewel1201
    Jewel1201 Posts: 68
    Options
    A
  • jfrog123
    jfrog123 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    A - got friends who are doing this and it helps keep them on track. Plus, I would miss everyone too much if I left, lol!
  • Angelie28
    Angelie28 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    A/B after I get down semi close to my goal weight im going to focus more on body fat percentage and lowering that
  • beebee0925
    beebee0925 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    A
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I have been doing A. I have actually gained back about 10 lbs, but most of that is muscle, but I try my best to just maintain
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    A & B
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    set another target weight since i'm doing this little by little.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I've been about the same weight for over a year, so... A and B.

But I'm here more for the community/social aspect than to log food anymore. I log occasionally, but not religiously. If or when things start going in the wrong direction, I'll log again. I've always said I don't want to log my food the rest of my life, so I don't. None if it is carved in stone... there's no saying you can't take time off from logging and time back on from logging.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    A
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    I'd definitely say (A) - gotta keep tracking or I gain it all back....speaking from experience :{
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    A and B
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    B I guess. When I'm at my current goal I'll be judging from there what to do next.
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    A) b/c there are so many awesome people here to keep me motivated so I can try to motivate them right back. And I want to try to maintain after I hit my ultimate goal.
  • rmrpender
    rmrpender Posts: 16
    Options
    A
  • insearchoffitness
    Options
    When you reach your target weight are you going to;
    A) Use MFP still to maintain your weight
    B) Set another target weight (this includes bulking up)
    C) Leave MFP for good
    D) Other: Please specify

At target now...for right now, I on MFP for A, but come fall/winter, will be pursuing B (add more lean muscle mass).
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    D) Use MFP to track my food and exercise and to play on the forums, but no new goal (original already exceeded) and I stopped weighing because my weigth just jumps all over the place. As long as I stay healthy and the same size I'm not worried about how much I weigh.
  • morganfox5
    morganfox5 Posts: 52
    Options
    A & B
    once I get to my goal weight I want to start getting definition in my muscles, AND MAYBE compete in a figure competition! :)
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    D: Get naked and start the revolution