NEED-NEW-WORKOUT-DVDS. Please?

Options
13»

Replies

• kd_mazur
    kd_mazur Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Head to your local library and see what they have. My library has loads of exercise DVDs and so I test drive them before I commit to buying them:)
  • Blinx99
    Blinx99 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    great stuff
  • TArnold2012
    TArnold2012 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Lots on youtube :) good luck
  • Jessastar
    Jessastar Posts: 234
    Options
    okay.. everyone mentioning Zumba and turbofire. I don't know if you guys read carefully, I have a money limit. So I can't spend ridiculous amounts of money for those kind of things. Lol.

I'll check out those links though, and I don't have netflix. But thanks again!

Any more suggestions?!

C'mon! I need more. lots more!
  • BOLO4Hagtha
    BOLO4Hagtha Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • 25daniow
    25daniow Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    A great workout video site is collagevideo.com! You can preview any and every workout dvd out there. You get free shipping with any $25 order and you have 30 days to return the video if you don't like it so it's great! Definitely check it out. I've ordered all my videos from there and I have a collection of over 50:) Best of luck!!!!
  • Jessastar
    Options
    Head to your local library and see what they have. My library has loads of exercise DVDs and so I test drive them before I commit to buying them:)

my library doesn't have workout DVDS, I have to request them from other libraries.. they have workout books.. but Why would I read a workout? >.< Not really motivation.
  • Jessastar
    Options
    A great workout video site is collagevideo.com! You can preview any and every workout dvd out there. You get free shipping with any $25 order and you have 30 days to return the video if you don't like it so it's great! Definitely check it out. I've ordered all my videos from there and I have a collection of over 50:) Best of luck!!!!
    Thanks, I'll check that out!!
  • junessister
    Options
    I like the Leslie Sansone walking tapes. You wouldn't think walking in your home could make you sweet so much--but it does. About $10 at Walmart. I have the Walk Slim-Fast and Firm 4 really Big Miles. It nice because you can work out for the time you have. Then advance to the cool down if you haven't got time for the whole 4 miles.
  • mishkat
    mishkat Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Bump for ideas =)
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    JM killer buns and thighs worked for me!
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    Try peak 10
  • thompsoj05
    thompsoj05 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    bump for ideas..thanks
  • hcyndy
    hcyndy Posts: 51
    Options
    I am doing X factor st for 2 weeks now and I have already lose 7lbs... Its pretty awesome! love the cute guys too... :happy:
  • alohagirl81
    Options
    Denise Austin- Fat Blasting Yoga. It's probably about ten years old but one of my favorites for sure.
  • jennadelane
    jennadelane Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am doing X factor st for 2 weeks now and I have already lose 7lbs... Its pretty awesome! love the cute guys too... :happy:

I just finished the Weider XFactor ST series last week! Loved it and so cheap from wal-mart. Definitely made tremendous progress and yes, the guys are too cute!
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I went and checked the tumblr site out, but when I clicked on the Fit test for Insanity, it brought up Max Interval. Is this the Fit test? If so, I'm going to die if I ever attempt that series. :noway:
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you have a Family Video near you, but they have free fitness videos. Library is a great idea. Or find a way to a DVD exchange with people in your area. My friend and I are constantly sharing our DVD's.
  • kaytyl2
    kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ninehours
    ninehours Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    If you want free workouts you could try these two sites

http://www.bodyrock.tv/

http://www.myomytv.com/