Anyone else in the 40 year-old range?

Options
124»

Replies

• Furbuster
    Furbuster Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and just joined the site so I have no friends on here!
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    46 here. 5'3", have lost 24 lbs. 11 more to go. Add me too. Good luck with your journey!
  • Susan923
    Susan923 Posts: 61
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. I am 41 5'3" and 125lbs so currently trying not to blow a good thing. LOL
  • msharif71
    msharif71 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    41 Here you can add me, I can always use more motivation and support!~ :smile:
  • FightingFATtoFightingFIT
    Options
    Hi, I just turned 40. I have not lost much weight as yet, but happy to support you best I can :)
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    I;m 44 and still have 20 pounds to lose!!Add me if u like too!!:):smile:
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    40 here. I've lost 24 lbs and have about 40 more to go. Feel free to add me.
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Hi! 43 and looking to keep going down in weight and AGE, lol! Feel free to add me too!
  • cherylann1963
    Options
    I am 49 just started mfp yesterday Have a lot to lose please feel free to add me need all the friends and support i can get am home lonely most of the time
  • MbiggsHFD319
    MbiggsHFD319 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for a while and was just thinking I really need some friends too... Guess there are several of us 40 something-ers on here with the same friendless status..LOL ( I am 41 according to my birth certificate but since I have lost weight and started working out...ie: jogging/running and weight lifting, I look and feel better than I did when I was 30)
    I am pretty much at my goal weight mainly need to tone up although losing a few more pounds would be good too. Started at 170+ and am down to 125-ish ( depends on the day). Summer is tough on my exercise program with harvest and summer activities with my kids. Friend me and maybe we help each other get ande stay motivated
  • MamaWannaRun
    MamaWannaRun Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP since February. I am 47/f, 5'4", currently around 148. My goal weight is 125. I'm not focusing on any specific diet, just watching calories and exercising as much as I can. I run, I lift weights (heavy), do Zumba and Yoga, so I try to mix it up and keep it fun. I SHOULD be eating more protein and less carbs, that is something I 'm working towards! Check out my profile and If it seems like a fit, add me. I post very regularly... Other peeps, if my goals are in line with yours, feel free to add me too!
  • jayjenna
    jayjenna Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi...I will be 43 in Sept....you can add me to open diary if u want...
  • f1ctional
    f1ctional Posts: 235
    Options
    I just turned 39 in April, so I am knocking on 40's door and on a mission to feel like I am 20 again.
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for a while now and don't have any friends for encouragement. I am 40/f, 5'4", currently around 154. My goal weight is 130-135. I've been doing low-carb for a while now. Just recently started a keto diet. I've kind of hit a plateau and need to work through it. Hopefully a little advice from fellow fitness pal users will help. :smile:

I'm kinda in the same boat. I'm 42, 5ft, around 156. My goal weight is around 130. Feel free to add me.
  • DzLady
    DzLady Posts: 12
    Options
    I am 41, 42 in September. I decided about 2 1/2 weeks ago to become better fit and lose a significant amount of weight. I just joined today, but have lost 15 lbs prior. I am 206 and want to lose down to 150. I gained 62 lbs when I got pregnant with my oldest boy, 20 years ago, and just never lost it. I have gained and lost over the years, but never been able to get it all off. I am determined to lose these 56 lbs. Add me, if you want. Its really good to have some support, as I have learned. I moderate a group on Facebook for weight loss and the few of us there support each other quite a bit and it does help keep each other motivated. I am looking for the same motivation here. Where I can track what I eat and how much I burn.
  • jenntx2000
    jenntx2000 Posts: 28
    Options
    40 here...will be 41 in September. I have 70 to 80 pounds to lose.....have been here officially a week yesterday. Looking forward to this journey. Feel free to add.
  • allgoodthings
    allgoodthings Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, 5'3" and I'm working hard to lose the weight I've gained over the last 5 years. I have about 20 pounds to go and I'm going to do it!

Keep up the motivation, everyone!