Minus 9kg. Before and after bikini pics

Options
FranKatja
FranKatja Posts: 13 Member
Here's hoping the image comes out the right size/at all !

First picture was taken in January this year. I started losing weight in March though, and have loast 9kg thus far. Saw that old picture of me the other day and decided to try on the same bikini and denim shorts. The shorts now literally fall off me. :)

kd49ht.png

Untitled.jpg

Replies

• benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Pics are tiny. From what I can see you look great though. Try resizing them.
  • FranKatja
    Options
    I'm trying... am so bad with technology >.<
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Congrats on your progress.
  • nyteyz82
    nyteyz82 Posts: 43
    Options
    Major difference, looking good, congrats on the progress
  • TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You posted this and I only see it now??

Congratulations, Fran!!

You look super hot!

People, I need to add that this girl has rock hard ABS!! I gym with her at 06h15 every morning... And she sometimes goes back in the afternoon too!

Now THAT'S dedication!

Congrats again, Fran - I'm so super proud of you!!
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing...great job!!
  • thiscanbedone
    thiscanbedone Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    OMG!! You posted this and I only see it now??

Congratulations, Fran!!

You look super hot!

People, I need to add that this girl has rock hard ABS!! I gym with her at 06h15 every morning... And she sometimes goes back in the afternoon too!

Now THAT'S dedication!

Congrats again, Fran - I'm so super proud of you!!

That is serious dedication .... and thus the results!!
    Awesome results!! What is your diet and workout routine like?
  • jenniferrebekahsands
    Options
    Great Job!! You look fantastic!!!
  • FranKatja
    Options
    Thanks for all the lovely feedback guys! :)
    Awesome results!! What is your diet and workout routine like?

My diet's pretty simple. I try to stay away from refined carbs, and I don't eat much meat. I eat a lot of fruit and rye crackers. I tend to eat large breakfasts and really small dinners.

I workout at least 5 days a week for about an hour. I usually spend half the hour doing cardio (running on treadmill/rowing/ cycling/eliptical/stepper) I try to mix it up so I don't get bored, and switch around the order I do various things so my body doesn't get used to a certain workout.
    I spend the other half of my work-out doing various things with weights. I do a lot of stability work on a BOSU with weights (lift weights while balancing on 1 leg on the BOSU/ squats on the BOSU with weights, etc), have also recently started using kettlebells a bit in my workout. I also do between 40-50 sit ups a day .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!