huge rant!

Options
So ive been under alot of stress and time managment has been horrible do to the fact its been the last month of school with last minute assignments and diplomas. I havent been there for my mpf friends or logged food for probably 2 weeks or something. However i appologize to my friends and will get back on track !

Now that thats out of the way...

To add to my frustration is my only (in real life) friend. She seems to just want to crush my happiness
All the time and its really annoying. She doesnt let me eat healthy what so everr. Shell buy the biggest / fattest meal for me and say i should stop trying to loose weight. She says "you dont need to". Im friggin 5'2 and 260 pounds!!! How the heck do i "not need to"?!
Besides the weight loss, she dosent want me to move in with my bf or even be with him! She says i need a new man etc when she knows we are perfectly fine together. She tries to get me to be mean to her bf so he can hate me. Yes she accually said that.when i asked why she said "because itll be funny!" She says we should both ignore him so hell get mad and itll be funny yet when we see him they are tickling each other, making out, etc. WTF ? Why does she try to ruin everything?! It cant be jelousy because shes the one turning heads -even men with gfs stare- wherever we go. She has the body, looks, and ..
Fakeness. Yes i say fake but thats a different story.

Bla!!! Im so annoyed atm

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Why would you call this person a friend? Why are you letting her run your life? Stand up for yourself.
  • nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I try to see the GOOD in her but everyday it seems to fade. I did tell her all this and it ended up with a huge fight ...
  • skinyZ
    skinyZ Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    is your friend 11 years old or something, i agree with Elizabeth
  • ElizabethRoad
    Options
    That is not a reason. The things you're complaining about are within your control to change. Stop putting up with crap and find a real friend.
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    oh honey she needs to grow up! find someone new! that is not worth the headache
  • nothing1994
    Options
    Lol shes 18. && its much easier said than done when you got a life like minee but ty anyway
  • CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    So sorry that your going through a tuff time!:( But in all honesty you my friend need to find another friend!!! And if you dont have one, then find one because she ISNT one in any shape or form!! This is the type of person I would tell my kids to run very fast from and do not stop! lol. She is no true friend or else she would not be telling you that you didnt need to loose weight, be buying you all kinds of fatty foods and wanting you to play mind games with her BF. I know it can be hard especially when you feel you have no one else but she is bad news! Sending ((Hugs)) your way!:)
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    Why would you call this person a friend? Why are you letting her run your life? Stand up for yourself.
    I agree, why are you calling her your friend. The only thing that came to my mind was, this is no friend at all.
    Don´t let her control you and ruin your life. You are changing your lifestyle to gain health I would assume so don´t let her tell you what you need and what you want.
    Stand up for yourself and be a ***** if you need to. She needs boundaries.
  • nothing1994
    Options
    @ anna, when i told people about this before they said shes "trying to be a good friend" that she dosent want me to be hurt or something anout weight
  • ElizabethRoad
    Options
    The reason you only have one friend is because she's controlling your life and keeping everyone else away. You need to do something about it. But if you prefer, keep on complaining about it and doing nothing.
  • skinyZ
    skinyZ Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    just dont be annoyed by the situation, shes rediculous
  • Zia00
    Zia00 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Real friends do not talk to you like that. You need friends that are there for you and support you not bring you down.
  • raeraeti
    raeraeti Posts: 108
    Options
    You have to do what's best for YOU, because clearly your friend isn't going to. Have a little faith and look to the future. Do what you gotta do to make this work.
    XO
  • Tanig32
    Tanig32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should stop letting her buy your food if you already know shes going to pick choices that arent healthy, you have the choice of what you want to eat dont let her sabotage your weight loss and what you are trying to do in your life. A good friend is one who is going to be there for you and support you.
  • raeraeti
    raeraeti Posts: 108
    Options
    Speaking from experience, btw
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you need a new friend. I understand completely how hard it is to meet people, male or female-friend or more, but it can be done. And it sounds like she needs to grow the hell up. If she's as bad as you say I don't understand how she can even get a guy to stick around for a while. Never mind, I know why, but most guys would not put up with that kind of treatment for long. I could go on and on with my opinion but that all it is, my opinion so it doesn't really matter. However how she makes you feel does. If she's really this way I would say stay far away from her. She sounds a little on the crazy side
  • nothing1994
    Options
    @ country mom : thank youu. Yes you should tell your kids to ditch lol it is really hard and i think its hard for some people to think in my place if your not really in the situation. I just prefer to see the good in people & so far it ends up like this
  • willy79
    willy79 Posts: 11
    Options
    One main point from your rant is, ur a pretty girl now. Therefore when u lose weight your goning to get even more pretty. I think ur friend knows this and doesn't want you to take any attention away from her. My advice would be go out and get urself a real friend!! Even better and a bonus for u, would be to find someone with the same goal as yourself and thus be able to support eachother. Honestly if this is what u call a friend, you don't need enemies. Cut ur loses now and go in search of better ppl to hangout with. If u want to move in with ur bf do it. Again ur so called friend is using you like a play thing. REMEMBER Ur pretty and will get prettier, Ur the one with a goal. Set ur sights a shoot for the moon. U'll do it and I'm sure ur bf will support u. :-)
  • nothing1994
    Options
    I dont make her buy me food.. ok i think the image isent right here. Its hard to explain exactly what i mean.
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    That is not a reason. The things you're complaining about are within your control to change. Stop putting up with crap and find a real friend.

Agreed. Everything in your "rant" is entirely within your control. If you're unhappy with it, do something about it.

Why on earth would you have only one friend IRL anyway? Seriously, I have Aspergers and I have more than one friend. Find some real friends and start living your life.