JUNE STARTERS - November 2nd

Options
2»

Replies

• Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Kathy: LW 150.2 CW 149.2 loss of 1
    OMG - How did that happen??? After a WHOLE weekend of candy and no workouts?? Not sure it's real but I'm so happy to be in the 140's that I'll take it and work my butt off extra hard this week to make it stick:smile:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    SW: 191
    LW: 155.5
    TW: 155.5
    GW: 140

Didn't lose any this week, but I had a monstrosity of a weekend in the horrible food/alcohol department. I'll take it!! I'm starting to feel "thin" now. People tell me I look thin and I feel good when I look in the mirror. Now if only I could get my butt back in gear and go exercise! :grumble:

Shannarenee, have faith in yourself. You got here didn't you? Just remember all this hard work you have put in, and look at an old pic of yourself to prove it. You can do this; we all believe in you and we are here for you if you struggle! :flowerforyou:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Ok... I am embarassed to post this... and really thought about skipping my weigh-in this week.. BUT I thought, NO... I need the accountability... I am up two pounds.. GRRR.. I have beat myself up for it... but then I thought..."this is rediculous... put this energy into something productive"... So, I finally joined the Zumba class last night and had a blast!!
    So... here's the gut wrenching stats..
    SW230
    LW 216
    TW 218
    GW 140

LOVED ZUMBA!!! So, I am expecting to be my butt back on track for good for the next few months... No more of this upward motion on the scale!!!
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Kandyjo- Don't beat yourself up over 2 pounds. I am glad you decided to post, I think most of us have had gains and thought about not posting. It is nice to see you keeping it real. I am glad you joined and loved Zumba. I am sure even if the pounds don't come off immediately your inches will still keep coming off.

Remember all the things you have accomplished.

That is to all of you have been struggled and keep on doing it! Great job June Starters!!
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am soooooo excited about weigh-in tomorrow morning!

Well Done to all those that have lost!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Well everyone ... I've really fallen off the wagon lately ... I'm just going to have to get over this negative crap in my head. It's really causing negative crap in my life ... you know ... kinda like a country song. Imagine the following with a bit of a twang to it ...

I'm working two jobs and being paid for one ... home renovations are never done
    Attended a funeral for a good man who died ... car clunked out so I sat down and cried
    Ate so much that I thought I'd explode ... so now I've decided to take a new road
    It's time to get back now and really fight ... because everything is easier when your health is alright

guitar_9.gif
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Well everyone ... I've really fallen off the wagon lately ... I'm just going to have to get over this negative crap in my head. It's really causing negative crap in my life ... you know ... kinda like a country song. Imagine the following with a bit of a twang to it ...

I'm working two jobs and being paid for one ... home renovations are never done
    Attended a funeral for a good man who died ... car clunked out so I sat down and cried
    Ate so much that I thought I'd explode ... so now I've decided to take a new road
    It's time to get back now and really fight ... because everything is easier when your health is alright

guitar_9.gif

Mag... I totally "fell off the wagon" myself... but I climbed back on LOL.... Sorry life has been so stressful... that seems to be the way life gets a lot of time... that's my story anyway :) You have came so far.. and have been such an encouragement to me as well as so many of our other June Starters... You can do this. You deserve to do this!! :heart:
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    SW 226
    GW 143
    LW 222
    CW 218

I'm down another 4 pounds, Yay, I am under 100 Kgs:laugh:
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    Starting: 303
    Last week: 269
    This week: 269
    Loss of: 0

I'll take it, after my bad choices this week (oh halloween....) And originally when I weighed in (I do it at the doctors office so fully clothed) I freaked because it read that I had gained a pound!

Turns out since I wore sneakers and socks instead of my thin little flip flops, that pound was my shoes... lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I weighed them on my digital scale and sure enough, they're a pound.

So I'll definitely take the maintaining. ^_^ No 270s!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Starting: 303
    Last week: 269
    This week: 269
    Loss of: 0

I'll take it, after my bad choices this week (oh halloween....) And originally when I weighed in (I do it at the doctors office so fully clothed) I freaked because it read that I had gained a pound!

Turns out since I wore sneakers and socks instead of my thin little flip flops, that pound was my shoes... lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I weighed them on my digital scale and sure enough, they're a pound.

So I'll definitely take the maintaining. ^_^ No 270s!

Way to go, girl!!! that starting weight is getting further and further behind you! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    SW 226
    GW 143
    LW 222
    CW 218

I'm down another 4 pounds, Yay, I am under 100 Kgs:laugh:

AWESOME!!! You and I weigh the same right now.... Lets rock it this week!!!! :heart: I was down to 216 then I gained 2 lbs...
    That was pre-ZUMBA LOL... I am loving ZUMBA,...so hopefully, my next weigh-in will show that I have at least dropped the 2 lbs that I gained...
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Weel, we're still waiting on a few weigh ins. I'm going to give it until 1 and then post the website. :flowerforyou:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    O.k. the results are in! (I've always wanted to say that.)

http://junestarters2009.weebly.com/index.html

Congrats Kandyjo, you're the Spotlight of the week!! :flowerforyou:
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, how is everyone doing this week? :flowerforyou:
  • kandyjo
    Options

OH...how did I get the "Spotlight"? I gained two pounds...
  • kandyjo
    Options

OH...how did I get the "Spotlight"? I gained two pounds...

Ok..... I just looked at the website, and I am kind of speechless right now (which is a big thing for me LOL).... I seriously have tears in my eyes. Busymom74, that was incredibly sweet of you. I can not tell you how that made me feel to read what you typed in the spotlight section... I have been struggling with my weight for the past 10 years pretty bad... up and down.... sometimes I have thrown in the towel... This past June, I really wanted to make a committment and stick to it. I had totally changed the way I thought about weight loss... And then...whatever it is that rears it's ugly head and makes me lose my want to, did... I am fighting so hard against it. I want this so bad. I want to get heathy. This probably sounds silly to some of you who have not ever gone through what I'm going through... its a huge struggle. I had to seriously just MAKE myself do this... one thing that was in my head, "I can't let my June Starter girls down"... It feels so strange to feel so much for people that I don't even know... But you guys are really special to me and I have to say, THE REASON that I got back into the game this week. THANK YOU... each and every one of you have a special way of encouraging me... I hope that I can offer some small shred of what you do for me...
    Thank you, again, busymom74. It may seem like something small to some of you, but this really meant a lot to me. :heart:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS ON BEING PREGNANT!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS ON BEING PREGNANT!!!!:flowerforyou:

• magglett
    Options

Oh my goodness ... I have to say ... that is my favourite spotlight of the week so far ... and I totally agree with the choice and the reasoning behind the choice. Way to go Kandyjo ... you're the best!!
  • magglett
    Options
    Here's the new thread friends ... have a great week ...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/70598-june-starters-november-9th