So Hungry!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Aoi715
    Aoi715 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    If you feel like you're starving you might just be thirsty.... or you really might be hungry and since you don't want to have an actual meal I recommend eating a small something such as 1/2 a cup of yogurt with 1/2 a banana sliced. or a 1/2 a cup of a whole grain cereal such as Kashi go Lean with 1/2 a cup of non-fat milk.

What's my point? If you're starving and it's late a night OR you ran out of calories just eat something LIGHT. :smile:

Also remember, the more amount of hours you are a wake the more times your tummy will claim to want food.

Try to go to sleep earlier if you feel like that might be why. I know this happens to me if I stay awake for too long at night.
  • mrmv
    mrmv Posts: 95
    Options
    Gear towards a little more protein, love the Solent green comments! LOL!
  • noryislove
    Options
    Too true. You should never feel hungry when you're dieting! Just make sure you get all your nutrients and never go too low on your food intake. Else it could mean your body goes into starvation mode and you would barely lose any fat because your body would cling onto it like no tomorrow. Could also mean that next time you eat a meal it would be directly stored as fat because your body thinks you're dying.

Just a few tips from personal experience!

Good luck all!
  • skinyZ
    skinyZ Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm hungry all the time, i eat my calorie amount, but im always hungry between meals, im used to bigger portions i feel like my body thinks "WTF is this s***!" every time i eat, i just gotta be disciplined
  • babycook
    babycook Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Break your meals into smaller meals and eat 5-6 times a day. Eat protein, healthy fats and fiber. They fill you up.
  • Kim55555
    Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    well obviously if your always hungry u r not eating enough. Eat more!! You don't have to starve yourself to lose! Your body is telling u something! Listen to it!