Anyone want to start 30 day shred with me?

Options

Replies

• SomersMom
    SomersMom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in! A friend of mine is doing it and sees results! Busy week ahead with the last week of school for the kids but I'll give it a try starting 6/18!
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 4 if you want a friend.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I literally just did the level 1 and day 1 right now and still sweating:)) Anyone knows how many calories in one session you burn, nothing coming up in mfp. I have entered as Aerobics low impact. I guess this should be alright.
  • thenataliej
    thenataliej Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey, can I join? I am planning on starting tomorrow. It would be great to have some folks to do it along with :happy:
  • monasul
    monasul Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey, can I join? I am planning on starting tomorrow. It would be great to have some folks to do it along with :happy:
    Hi I am starting tomorrow too after missing 2 days! :( so hopefully we can motivate each other :)
  • monasul
    Options
    I'm on day 4 if you want a friend.

Of course i would! hows it going with you? Today was meant to be day 4 for me but I didn't do it! i am starting tomorrow though and i hope to finish it!
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have also had a few times where I started it and just dropped off. My wedding reception is in about 40 days so I have to let that be my motivation! I'm so glad I have all of you to keep me motivated too!
  • jlbram03
    jlbram03 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 5 of level one! Feel free to add me if anyone wants more support!
    (I could use some support too! :happy: )
  • monasul
    Options
    I am in! I have also had a few times where I started it and just dropped off. My wedding reception is in about 40 days so I have to let that be my motivation! I'm so glad I have all of you to keep me motivated too!

Hi wow congratulation! haha don't worry will be here to motivate you!
  • buryingluck
    Options
    I did one day of it but then physically couldn't move the next day as my muscles were SO swelled up and painful. Starting it again tomorrow, hopefully they won't hurt so easily this time, as I didn't even do the full 20 minutes last time!
  • monasul
    Options
    I just finished Day 5 of level one! Feel free to add me if anyone wants more support!
    (I could use some support too! :happy: )

just sent you a friend request! :)
  • monasul
    Options
    I did one day of it but then physically couldn't move the next day as my muscles were SO swelled up and painful. Starting it again tomorrow, hopefully they won't hurt so easily this time, as I didn't even do the full 20 minutes last time!

That's the same with me! I am starting tomorrow too! we can motivate each other :)
  • thenataliej
    Options
    Hi I am starting tomorrow too after missing 2 days! :( so hopefully we can motivate each other :)

I am sure I could do with the motivation - I am inherently lazy :wink: And I of course will offer motivation where needed.
    This is going to be fun, right? :laugh:
  • JMeka
    JMeka Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm interested
  • monasul
    Options

I am sure I could do with the motivation - I am inherently lazy :wink: And I of course will offer motivation where needed.
    This is going to be fun, right? :laugh:

hahha yaay! cant wait :laugh:
  • ibnibb
    ibnibb Posts: 3
    Options
    I just finished day 1, and I'm exhausted :P
    oh well, only 29 days to go 0:)
  • mjpra
    mjpra Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I have already started and will be doing Day 7 of level 1 tomorrow. Have already noticed toning especially in thighs waist. Can't keep smiling!!... Anyone in need of motivation please do add me.
  • serentity78
    serentity78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am starting today!!!! I am nervouse...LOL
  • katbean12
    katbean12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I found this workout online and am on day 3 of level 1. So I am in for this group challenge!!
  • thenataliej
    Options
    Did level 1 day 1 today. OMG that was torture but I kinda enjoyed it though :wink: I don't think I have ever sweated so much in my life, it was literally dripping off me :sick:

Looking forward to and dreading day 2.