Most Ice Cream You've Ever Eaten In One Sitting ?

Options

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    A pint and a half of cookie doh! as a teen.

Stupid heartbreaking boy.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    A little over 2/3 of a container of Breyers Cookies and Cream. Those used to be half gallons but I know they are smaller know, so I don't know the exact quantity. Ice cream gives me a serious craving for.....more ice cream. So I made myself a tremendous bowl of it and then went back for more during the first commercial break after finishing the first bowl. Would have finished the box if not for the embarrassment of seeing a freshly opened box in the trash. DId I mention I'm lactose intolerant? In the middle of the night my wife left the room and slept on the couch. Not. Good. Times.
  • mamo1014
    mamo1014 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    a pint of rocky road..it was soooo good. I can't keep that type of ice cream in the house...I'll finish the half gallon in two days. :blushing:
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    One pint is my max - Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia - its no longer allowed in the house!
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I am good for pint. In my head I could do 2, but my lactose intolerance interferes with my stamina.

^^^ This is me also. A pint is the most I could ever handle. Luckily I haven't eaten that much ice cream in a long time. At one time I did that a few nights a week though.
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I've eaten a 1.5 quart container of Turkey Hill Butter Pecan in about an hr watching Sunday football. Sickening but true.
  • docdrd
    docdrd Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have easily eaten more than a pint, but my favorite time was a long time ago when I was visiting the Ben & Jerry's factory in Vermont (I called it "going to my personal Mecca" - no offense meant to anyone). Anyway, they announced on the tour that they were making my favorite flavor (at that time) that day, but that it was going to be cancelled, so I spoke to the guide after and said "the Constitution guarantees me the right to pursuit of happiness and that includes that ice cream. I am gonna sue" So she lowers a rope basket down to the factory floor, someone puts a pint in. She hauls it up and says, "Consider yourself bought off. OH, and eat it quickly, it is not fully frozen yet" Needless to say, that pint did not last long :-)
  • Suziq1023
    Suziq1023 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Better than a quart - Blue Bunny "Bunny Tracks". There is NO ice cream, frozen yogurt, etc. allowed onsite any more. It is eaten in public - with witnesses - only. And all the grandkids - and the Hubs - know the rules.
  • ErinRibbens
    ErinRibbens Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure, but I know when I was pregnant with my firstborn, I ate a LOT of peppermint stick ice cream. I just don't know where those 60 lbs. of "baby weight" came from...
  • Suziq1023
    Suziq1023 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Oh, unless you count the two times I made a pig of myself at Farrell's when I was 15 eating the famous Trough (the equivalent of two banana splits--so, 2 bananas, six scoops of ice cream, and all the disgusting toppings). After I finished, all I had to do was stand up and oink for my ribbon. That was only 35 years ago!

Disgusting toppings??? I thought that was the good stuff - ya know, fruit. LOL
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    1 pint. but havent done that in a long time.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Don't remeber exactly cause I was super high and had the munchies, but the next morning there was an empty pan of fudge brownies and a half gallon of vanilla ice cream only me and my friend so I am gonna say alot!

:laugh: Me and my bf ate through an entire care package of goodies!

I can eat a pint of ice cream in one sitting. Especially if it has anything chocolate in it! Oh and 1/2 cup as a serving? Impossible!
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Sadly about 3 spoon fulls :( I like ice cream but it likes to give me migrane :(
  • Powergirl123
    Options
    i have eaten 1 quart before
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    A 1 gallon pail of vanilla ice cream.
    It started out as a sunny Saturday afternoon that was beckoning for a root beer float, but it quickly transformed in to a dark and sinister event as I ravaged the icream without remorse. It couldn't have taken more than 30 minutes and it was all over. I don't know what came over me, it was like I was in a trance. I quickly disposed of the evidence, burned my stained shirt, and threw that dirty spoon into the river. They say once you do it, it changes a person... and I think they're right. Ever since that day, I haven't been able to look at a pail or a soup laddle. Now, I buy ice cream by the pint.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    one pint
  • indigochilds
    indigochilds Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    A pint of raspberry sherbet from Hagen- Daaz. It was good going in but not good going out (sorry for the TMI)

Now if I want ice cream I can those small cute ones. I think they're like 2 oz's.
  • lovelysummerbabe2012
    Options
    I've never had more then 1 cup ..
    I've never even had ben and jerrys before :noway:

I must try this stuff now.
  • mystiedragonfly
    mystiedragonfly Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Bucca Di Beppo's has this big brownie, ice cream dessert that comes in a huge martini glass. Huge as in a size of a pot you boil pasta in. It has to have at least a half gallon of ice cream in it. Along with the brownies, hot fudge and whipped cream. My brother, nephew, and myself all shared that... and finished it.

I don't think any of us could even look at ice cream that size right now, let alone eat it. But it was really good and a lot of fun at the time.
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Don't remeber exactly cause I was super high and had the munchies, but the next morning there was an empty pan of fudge brownies and a half gallon of vanilla ice cream only me and my friend so I am gonna say alot!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: been there!!!!