Brandon
  • Jenn_10
    Jenn_10 Posts: 83
    Options
    SW FL :)
  • Parks0924
    Parks0924 Posts: 2
    Options
    from Jacksonville!!! Feel free to add me!
  • musikalmami237
    musikalmami237 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Pembroke Pines/Hollywood!
  • Sullimom2
    Sullimom2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just moved to Gainesville. Originally from Naples Fl.
  • Shannonsto
    Shannonsto Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I live in Leesburg, work in Kissimmee.
  • beckieboo12
    Options
    Hi, dont live in florida, but we have holidayed there every year for the past 6 years and currently planning holiday number seven, we love, love,love it and wish we lived out there too!! :love:
  • JMeka
    JMeka Posts: 26
    Options
    Miami, FL
  • maggiemcd713
    Options
    Jacksonville, FL here!! feel free to add me!
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Used to live there and now I live in TN. But my whole family lives there (parents in St. Augustine, brother in Jax, and another brother in Altamonte Springs)

And I am now the proud owner of season tickets to the Jags games so I plan on going down there a lot this season :happy:

I was born and grew up mostly in Tampa, then moved to Brandon, then Palatka (little town between St Aug, Jax, and Gainesville), and I almost always had a blast working in Gainesville with all the crazy college kids :laugh:

I miss FL so much :sad:

PS I don't want to hear any crap about my team :laugh:
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Orlando!! Theme park central! :)
  • Jigzsaw
    Jigzsaw Posts: 2
    Options
    Live 5 months on Hutchinson Island, Jensen Beach...other 7 on Long Island, NY (definitely an "island girl.")
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Well.....I am from Maine but have been to Florida 7 times in the last 6 years. I go to Disney World annually and took a trip to the Tampa/Clearwater area once around the holidays. I'm going to Disney again in August. Florida is my favorite state and someday hope to live there!
  • robinregina
    robinregina Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi, dont live in florida, but we have holidayed there every year for the past 6 years and currently planning holiday number seven, we love, love,love it and wish we lived out there too!! :love:

Then GF you need to add me, and we will pretend like you live here though me. LOL

robin
  • robinregina
    Options
    Well.....I am from Maine but have been to Florida 7 times in the last 6 years. I go to Disney World annually and took a trip to the Tampa/Clearwater area once around the holidays. I'm going to Disney again in August. Florida is my favorite state and someday hope to live there!

then that will make you my friend. add me!!!!!!
  • robinregina
    Options
    Used to live there and now I live in TN. But my whole family lives there (parents in St. Augustine, brother in Jax, and another brother in Altamonte Springs)

And I am now the proud owner of season tickets to the Jags games so I plan on going down there a lot this season :happy:

I was born and grew up mostly in Tampa, then moved to Brandon, then Palatka (little town between St Aug, Jax, and Gainesville), and I almost always had a blast working in Gainesville with all the crazy college kids :laugh:

I miss FL so much :sad:

PS I don't want to hear any crap about my team :laugh:

don't worry you won't just add me!!!!
  • narick
    narick Posts: 23
    Options
    Lakeland from august-May at Florida Southern College.
  • maryaroy32
    maryaroy32 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Orlando
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    SW Florida here :)
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    St. Petersburg here feel free to add me