What was your food addiction?

Options

Replies

• MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Too many soft drinks, fast foods, and not enough activity.
  • thekatspjs
    thekatspjs Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have a local mexican restaurant that we like to go to for margaritas, chips and salsa and fajitas with flour tortillas. I am guessing the entire meal is probably around 4,000 calories.
  • TheyCallMeTaterSalad
    Options
    Coke, and McDonalds. I would drink an entire 2 liter of coke a day, and I ate McDonalds atleast 4x a week. Believe it or not salad was also something I ate constantly. Of course I drenched it in so much ranch dressing & cheese that i'm sure it had more calories than a big mac. :(
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING:embarassed:
  • lripson28
    lripson28 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Potato chips, Cheetos, popcorn
  • stepharega
    stepharega Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    CHIPS. Burritos. Ice cream. Grilled cheese.
  • tawny7
    tawny7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'd go through phases of different food but the main one was Peanut M & Ms, followed closely by french fries.
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I loooove Taco Bell's volcano burrito. It's terrible for you but I still can't help having one every once in a while- I'll log it, of course, but still. :P

Also extra sharp cheddar cheese. I used to eat a whole block in like, a night. Now I'm more reserved with it. :)
  • ChaseAlder
    ChaseAlder Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. I used to have it daily. I love sweets, most kinds. But ice cream... *sigh*. I just love it.
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    sugar and general volume eater
  • chocobis09
    chocobis09 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Fried foods.Chicken and pork chops
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Being 5' tall and eating man-sized portions of everything! :ohwell: :grumble:
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Beer and shots. In all seriousness, I jumped from 110 to 145 over the course of 3 years. I still drink every once and a while, but the college drunk munchies definitely helped me pack on the pounds.
  • kristinacottle
    Options
    Pasta.. pizza.. chocolate.
  • NajahDaMuslimah
    Options
    Potatoes....especially french fries. Had to have it everyday. Sometimes 2 and 3 times per day...
  • SpydrMnky27
    SpydrMnky27 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Sweets....like the brownies I'm currently eating.
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Buffets.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Pizza, French Fries, chicken nuggets. Cookies and cake as well. I just cannot have ONE cookie.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Was? As in no longer? No such thing. :happy:

Is: Taco Bell, Fun Dip, and wine. I fit all into my diet still. Not every day.... Just nearly every day.
  • SalishSea
    SalishSea Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Late night bowls of cereal. The kind with lots of sugar. I was truly addicted.

I am so happy to say I am winning that battle!