Georgia anyone?

Options

Replies

• harleygaljojo
    harleygaljojo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yes, mam good ole southern gal here. Conyers, Ga.
  • emrys1976
    emrys1976 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I grew up in south Georgia and LIVED in our back yard swimming pool during the summers. I lived in each Atlanta and Athens for ten years but moved up to Philly earlier this year. I miss GA a lot, but I have to say - the weather up here has really been fabulous so far. But come winter...
  • bonjourdiva
    Options
    I live in Locust Grove, GA.
    Workout indoors, mostly attend Zumba classes a few times a week.
  • shelbelr
    shelbelr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Cleveland, NE GA. We do chores here so heat or no heat we just git 'er done! (or my treadmill in the AC, lol):blushing:
  • jen2607
    jen2607 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Athens. It's hot. Gym it is.
  • CountryMom03
    CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Blairsville, Georgia here! And yes it is HOT! I do all my workouts, etc inside:) I do sometimes walk or jog though outside in the very early mornings before the sun has a chance to come out good:)
  • tm21790
    tm21790 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm on the GA/SC border, just outside of Augusta GA. I do indoor exercise at the Y.
  • jerzypeach
    jerzypeach Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Fayette County. if I do workout outside, it's usually in the mornings or in the evenings when the sun starts to go down. lol.

I'm in Fayette County, too. Right near PTC Just came in from a 3 mile run......it's 10:15 PM
  • kissedbytheocean
    kissedbytheocean Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I live in Gwinnett County. It's hot and humid, as usual.

I feel like this is going to be an exceptionally hot summer. I'm not looking forward to it, as my A/C in my car and in my house is broken. :(
  • MarleeRayne
    MarleeRayne Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Union City!
    Yes, we do have that "I can't breathe" weather sometimes :laugh:
    I walk early in the morning, late in the evening, or I cool it at the gym.
  • jules0516
    jules0516 Posts: 158
    Options
    Enigma,GA..45 mins away from Valdosta...too hot outside-do whatever I can inside..
  • sugasweetie520
    Options
    Marietta, GA, right outside of Atlanta. I loveee working out in the heat!
  • jamm2000
    jamm2000 Posts: 79
    Options
    North Florida here and yes, it is HOTTTT!!!!!
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    Augusta Ga here! I want it to get hotter!!
  • TheAncientMariner
    TheAncientMariner Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Riverdale, GA here! I'm outdoors regardless of the heat. There is much work to be done and I'm not playing around. I run or bike, and strength train 3-4 times a week. If you catch me on the road (big guy sweating) you better hit your horn and holler at me. Better yet, join me for a run like a BAWSS!
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Wished I lived in GA!! Feels like home.
  • mdianne58
    mdianne58 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Not GA, but definitely deep south, small town of Flomaton, AL. I hit the track @ 6 to 6:30 or sometimes late in the evening.
  • superbeffie
    superbeffie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yup. Newnan. I've been doing nothing but swimming lately. It's too hot for me down here.
  • FunMommy
    FunMommy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in Atlanta. Woohoo. LOL. I'm using my Dance Central as part of my workout with the AC on blast. :-)
  • LittleButMightyOne
    Options
    Lived in Atlanta for four years for college. I had to do all of my workouts indoors at the school gym because it was just too hot out. I did take a running class once where the instructor had us running outside MOST classes, and it was horrible until winter kicked in; I remember one time I took the shuttle home after class and MY EYELIDS WERE DRIPPING.