i ate ____________.

Options
this is a thread where we can cry:cry: or brag:bigsmile: about what we have eaten.

Replies

• oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    :cry:
    i ate some muffins for breakfast today.
    i'm not sure of calories and stuff, so that could mess up my entire day of tracking.
    that is, i tend to choose to overdo it when i mess up.:sad: :sad:

:angry: :angry: makes me mad at myself:angry::angry:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    :mad: :mad: i should lock up my daughter's extra halloween candy now!!:mad: :mad:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I just ate a fluffernutter for lunch...and I have no regrets because it was planned! MMMM!!!
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    I just ate out of the peanut butter jar....with a spoon....multiple times..... :blushing:

it was natural peanut butter though
  • saint84
    saint84 Posts: 2,182
    Options
    I ate 16oz. of hamburger last night, just browned in a skillet with no butter or oil or anything, and it still added up to like 1200 cals :sad:

Lots of protien though
  • loritas
    Options
    Tonight I will be eating sushi. Going out with some friends.

I'm so looking forward to it! :smile:
  • jazzyjules2004
    jazzyjules2004 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i haven't eaten anything yet today (which is the pits for the metabolism!). I'm hungry so I hope I won't overdo lunch! :explode:
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I had two heaping spoonfuls of peanut butter last night :embarassed: knocked me over on calories (and a couple other categories too) I'm so mad at myself.
  • courtney_love2001
    Options
    I do really bad with peanut butter too. I eat out of the jar which is very dangerous!!
  • linzismith
    linzismith Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I knew I was going to eat out at a thai place tonight, so i ate a tiny breakfast and went on an extra long walk to save up calories. I ate 2/3 my plate, and had a smirnoff at the bar afterward and was within my calorie range. but those d$#@ bar pretzels! I couldn't stop eating them! i didn't even enjoy them that much. and because of those i went over on my cals....
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    I ate oreos last night... 4 of them... :sad:
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I stopped at Firehouse Subs after the gym last night when I had planned to make baked chicken and brown rice....BUT I was on my was to Zaxby's when I saw the Firehouse so I think I did a good thing, plus I only got the smoked turkey with no mayo...so I did bad yet good :tongue:
  • BossyGirl
    BossyGirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I ate a bowl over cereal after dinner....and some whoppers.....But Im counting the calories twoards today:happy:
  • rachi20024
    rachi20024 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I just ate a fluffernutter for lunch...and I have no regrets because it was planned! MMMM!!!
    I just ate a fluffernutter after reading your post, only difference is mine wasn't planned:indifferent: impulses got the best of me:embarassed: But it was goooood
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options
    I had a donut hole this morning. chocolate. doesn't sound like much I know but it was from a little family owned shop that makes the best donuts...so it was sort of like a donut hole on steroids. but it was GOOOOD.
  • knottylibrarian
    Options
    I had one serving of Campbell's light wedding soup for breakfast (weird, I know) and as a snack a large sliced apple with a serving of Sunbutter.
  • mcohan
    mcohan Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I do really bad with peanut butter too. I eat out of the jar which is very dangerous!!

although there are a lot of calories in pb,it is better than eating out of a pint of ben and jerry's right?

have you ever tried better'n peanut butter? i know it sounds sketchy but it is at whole foods and trader joes and the ingredients are not that bad....it is only 100calories for 2 tblsp!! so tasty you should allgive it a try....very different from peanut butter but still good
  • courtney_love2001
    Options

although there are a lot of calories in pb,it is better than eating out of a pint of ben and jerry's right?

have you ever tried better'n peanut butter? i know it sounds sketchy but it is at whole foods and trader joes and the ingredients are not that bad....it is only 100calories for 2 tblsp!! so tasty you should allgive it a try....very different from peanut butter but still good

What is it? What does it taste like? I go through pb fast, so I would love to have an additional spread that I could use in the place of pb sometimes. But yes, def better than some things. I used to eat Hagen Daaz out of the jar and I think that was way worse :laugh:
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    Tonight I will making heathified pasta bake! Yum

Whole wheat noodles instead of white
    The sause is made fresh so I can control what goes in it
    The hamburger meat is substituted with ground Turkey meat
    The cheese is made from skim milk.

Maybe not ultra healthy but way healthier than the way I used to make it and oh so yummy!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I had 2 cupcakes from Publix. They sell singles. Well it was not worth eating:sad: . Next time I'll stick with a cupcake I know is good.
    I was so hungry last night I made a 5oz turkey patty and ate 6 almonds which ended up putting me over for the day :sad: but still in deficit mode.

Today - I had two bites of Cracker Barrel apple pie. Other than that I am on track...so far.