Anyone wanna join? 30 Day Shred Today!

Options
Hey everyone, I'm currently in a weight loss competition that started 4 weeks ago, for the first 4 weeks I have done circuit training 3x a week for 60 minutes at the gym with my coaches and jogging/elliptical trainer 3 x a week with a low carb high protein diet. I have lost 13 pounds since 5.21.12 and am to weigh in today (which I think I have at least a 3lb weight loss, yay!). Anyway, since this is the start of the 2nd month I decided to incorporate 30 Day Shred every day with my current routine, if any of you wanna start today also we could check back here daily and give tips/support./motivation. I finished day 1 this morning. Thanks!!

Replies

• Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    What is a 30 day shred?? I would like to do it but need to know what you suppose to do to be in it.. HELP
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels workout video, you can look it up on youtube if you don't have the dvd, you need 3 and 5lb hand weights at least, 8 and ten if you're more comfortable.
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I only have 7lb weights here... I think I could use them because a lot of these exercises are the same as the ones I do at the bootcamp at the Y...and I use 7.5 there. eeep! I think I could totally do this!
  • misstoridanielle
    misstoridanielle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I actually started it yesterday and omg I'm definitely feeling it today. Especially in my thighs and calves.
  • iwonajakubiak
    iwonajakubiak Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I will!!!! just downloading it from the web... will start tonight! 30 days to better body??? yes please!!!!
  • snborges
    snborges Posts: 1
    Options
    I will definitely do it. I actually just bought the DVD Friday.:happy:
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Yay, so excited to meet you guys! I'm going to take pictures tonight, I think we all should. I love seeing progress pictures, they make me want to work that much harder!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    I actually started it yesterday and omg I'm definitely feeling it today. Especially in my thighs and calves.

I can see how they would be! My thighs were on fire during the workout this morning!!
  • sarahharrison77
    sarahharrison77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am on day 3 and omg do my calves hurt! Good luck everyone!
  • Jessicamurray1986
    Jessicamurray1986 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sounds perfect! I'm going to go buy some weights today. My 30DS dvd is still in the wrapper since I bought it 2 weeks ago. This is EXACTLY what I need to get motivated!!! I'm so excited you're doing this too!! Before and after pictures would be a very good idea...okay, I'm officially excited..and about to head to Walmart or Target one for my hand weights. YAY!
  • hippyrejected
    hippyrejected Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started it today too. I even found Level 1 tough going but hopefully that gets better with each day. Better body here we come!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Heck yes guys, get PUMPED!! It's gonna be hard, BUT it's only 20 minutes. That's it, 20 minutes every day, push yourself and get it done just for 30 days, we got this!
  • firsttimebridesmaid
    firsttimebridesmaid Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started it in April, then 15 days later my life exploded everywhere and I slacked off. connecting with some people on this would be SUPER helpful for me! I'm gonna take pictures/measurements and do Level 1 when I get home today!

woot woot!
  • hippyrejected
    hippyrejected Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Heck yes guys, get PUMPED!! It's gonna be hard, BUT it's only 20 minutes. That's it, 20 minutes every day, push yourself and get it done just for 30 days, we got this!

Exactly! Only 20 minutes, we definitely got this!!
  • monicaroozo
    monicaroozo Posts: 200
    Options
    I'm about to finish my second round of this program... cannot emphasize how awesome it has been... so def give it a try! I used 5lb weights and the results I've seen are amazing in terms of muscle toning!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    I'm about to finish my second round of this program... cannot emphasize how awesome it has been... so def give it a try! I used 5lb weights and the results I've seen are amazing in terms of muscle toning!

Awesome, thank you so much for the feedback!
  • eissak
    eissak Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I've been trying to get motivated to restart this thing! I'll do it after work tonight!
  • Emily_fit
    Emily_fit Posts: 1
    Options
    I would love to join! can anyone post a link??? PLEASE. :happy:
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    I would love to join! can anyone post a link??? PLEASE. :happy:

A link for what? I'm kind of new to posting things.
  • trina_apple
    Options
    I'm in! I started it 8 days ago and am anxiously awaiting the completion to see some results! The first few days were ROUGH but my legs are finally starting to worth through the pain of those first days!! Let's get this! :happy: