Im back to the site after a year off looking for HIIT fans

Options
Hi Guys and Gals,

I used this site to track calories well over a year ago, I have done just about every boxed routine there is out there and learned something from everyone of them. I have been into running in the past and have also lifted a lot over the years. I found my latest joy in HIIT. After years of lifting heavy and trashing joints, hurting back, etc. I finally decided that the swold up bumble bee look really isnt very appealing for me. In addition it takes too long and the results fade quickly plus I would rather be strong as opposed to bench press or gym strong. Core strong and lean is the way to go and HIIT is the way to get there. I have finally seen the light. Has anyone else come to this conclusion? Sorry Charles Atlas.

Replies

• coachchevye41
    Options
    :smile: Hi, I'm Chevy!! Yes I have seen results in this type of workouts and have lost a lot of weight in the past from doing it. I am back on track after letting life take hold of my workout schedule and have been doing nearly the same as you. :) Every other day is hardcore workouts, plenty of beachbody supplements to take care of all the vitamins and healthy stuff I need. :)
  • jachales
    jachales Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've been trying hIIT 3 days a week for a little over a month.
  • guapogringo
    guapogringo Posts: 201
    Options
    I've been trying hIIT 3 days a week for a little over a month.

Have you seen any results? I am doing 5 days right now.
  • mmreed
    mmreed Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    just started HIIT for intense weightloss yesterday. Using a Polar HRM to make sure im achieving the variances

its tough because Im still a big fella, but I know HIIT will take it off
  • Oaneer
    Oaneer Posts: 11
    Options
    What is HIIT?
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    Hey there. I've been doing various forms of HIIT for a few months now and LOVE it. Feel free to add me!