Hit my goal !!! But should I ( pics ) 51lbs gone

Options

Replies

• kburgess247
    kburgess247 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations to you and your wife on the new baby!! No need to lose more unless you really want to. Now comes the hard part: maintenance. I'm sure you can do it! Good luck!
  • mrstweedle1
    mrstweedle1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Great job! :drinker:
  • BobbleHead365
    BobbleHead365 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformaton, you look fantastic. Congrats on accomplishing your goal.
  • jones137
    jones137 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That's awesome man! 33" waist at 208lbs........freakin' awesome.

I feel you, I'm 6'3" and am debating going all the way to 195. I think I'd go into maintenance mode if I were you and continue to lean.
  • seamaiden1000
    seamaiden1000 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely Fabulous. You also look heaps younger and more handsome than before! Congrats! :drinker:
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    WOW! The mirror tells it all...you look great and losing 10 more pounds might be pushing it... you can try that, but if you *feel* better at 210, maintain there! YOu have made an amazing transformation!!
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!

Love the cake, by the way. My wedding cake will be similar. :)
  • dsmease7
    dsmease7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation:) You are an inspiration for the rest of us to keep going. Thanks for posting your results so we can see it is possible.
  • Sheila4046
    Sheila4046 Posts: 28
    Options
    Wow, wondeful!:smile:
  • Darcyclementine
    Darcyclementine Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Fab! Well done!
  • xTenaciousJx
    xTenaciousJx Posts: 555
    Options
    great job!! you look totally different!! I hope you win the $ =D
  • christamt
    christamt Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    you look like a new guy. well done. yum.lol
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK GREAT. I think you look wonderful just as you are. Just maintain that. I hope you win the money
  • bunksie
    bunksie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good job! You definitely won the prize, whether you get the money or not.
  • pranny
    pranny Posts: 2
    Options
    congratulations ! look fab and shows that calorie counting, no gimmicks, works ! well done :0)
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look fantastic.
    From a purely personal preference I would say you don't need to shed another lb but if you want to go ahead. Maybe combine it with some muscle building, then you will improve your shape (not that you need to) and not need to lose another ounce.
    Jules xx
  • sugarandspice27
    sugarandspice27 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I like the size you are now!
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You lool realy good!!!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • ColleenRoss50
    ColleenRoss50 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go!

I agree with the others that you look great at the weight you are, so losing another 10 pounds is definitely entirely optional.

Alternatively, you could start to move up toward maintainance calories till you find your sweet spot for maintaining your current weight. Just be sure to keep up the weight training/bodyweight exercises to maintain your fantastic new body.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!