amazing well done!! You look great!
  • pbolton16
    pbolton16 Posts: 87
    Options
    Man that's awesome!!! Good work.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I just want to say AMEN for the chest hair!!!! You look phenomenal!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Great transformation!
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    WOW great Job! And congrats to you and your wife for the new baby.
  • mconde75
    mconde75 Posts: 6
    Options
    Amazing you are an inspiration.
  • juwan24
    juwan24 Posts: 27
    Options
    nice work man, I started out at 6'3" 273.5 and plan to hit 213.5 (about halfway now) and then just not worry as much about making sure I get enough cardio in and doing some lifting or p90x type stuff. I personally want to crack 200 just to say I did, but I'd guess 210-215 is where I'll try to maintain
  • pandsmomCheryl
    pandsmomCheryl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic! Trust your own instincts as far as when to start "maintenance" - I think you'll know where you're comfortable. Well done...you look like (and I bet you feel like) a new man!!!
  • andrea9873
    andrea9873 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    great work!
  • rdy2lose
    rdy2lose Posts: 106
    Options
    you look great! I don't think you need to lose any more weight, but you have to be comfortable in your own skin.
    Way to go
  • bazfitness
    bazfitness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Big difference. I think you are right to set yourself another goal. As far as I'm concerned this journey doesn't end when we reach out first major target. Maybe you should leave weight out of the equation this time and set a reduction in body fat goal or increased muscle mass. Or do some fitness program or do some heavy lifting etc etc. The scale after all only tells a part of the story.

btw 51 lbs in 106 days is a helluva lot. Tha'ts like 1 lb lost every second day. You obviously look in far better shape now and look far healthier, but that sort of rapid weight loss is a lot more than the normal suggested maximum weight loss per week recommendations that I've seen. Just curious, did you adopt anything in particular to achieve this safely?

Anyway well done, you obviosuly can achieve a lot once you put your mind to it!
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You've got to be feeling great! You look terrific. Just maintain..
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    congrats you look great!
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Don't tell your wife I said this but you look HOT...lol..can I send you my husband to train/workout with you. :wink: seriously amazing job. I hope you win that money and you certainly won for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Well you look great! If you get to 200 and decide it's too small, you can always put on some weight, but you never know until you try.
  • ByeByeBigGurl
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    You're looking very good! Losing another 10lbs if you want to would be OK but optional IMHO. Hope you win the challenge :happy:

I agree with this statement... My opinion here is that you really need probably to bring your body fat percentage down maybe a little more (if you are not satisfied with your look. This can be done by increasing your lean body mass rather than thinning down more... I think this may be what concerns you... I would love to have after shots like these... You have done a great job... I think over-all, you just want to tone up what you have....
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    You look great! Great work! I don't think any more loss is necessary, but why not take it a pound or two at a time and see where that takes you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!