30 day shred

Options
I started 30 day shred today if anyone wants to do it with me for 30 days add me and we can support each other :)

Replies

• Natasha00123
    Natasha00123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred?
  • rachieepachiee
    Options
    Its jillian michaels workout dvd she was the personal trainer off biggest loser usa :)
  • Natasha00123
    Natasha00123 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Do I need a DVD or is it written somewhere? ...nevermind. I Googled it. I don't have the DVD. :/ Good luck though!
  • kburgess247
    kburgess247 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just started it today as well. Let's do this!
  • kburgess247
    kburgess247 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    As far as I know it isn't written anywhere (although, honestly, it isn't something revolutionary -- it is just circuit training). So you need the DVD and some lightweight dumbbells.
    Do I need a DVD or is it written somewhere?
  • aliOop18
    aliOop18 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just did level 2 last night, it was killer! :smile:
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Do I need a DVD or is it written somewhere? ...nevermind. I Googled it. I don't have the DVD. :/ Good luck though!

You can also get it on You Tube...
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

It's only $8 in Walmart and one of the best investments you will make for yourself!! Highly recommend!!! It's fantastic workout!
  • taylandr
    taylandr Posts: 6
    Options
    I would love to, but I don't have the DVD....
  • EmilyCholette1990
    EmilyCholette1990 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Im starting tonight as well! :)
  • gsbanks1
    gsbanks1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    ITS AN AWESOME WORKOUT BUT YOU WILL BE SORE THE NEXT DAY ;)
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    I'd done 10 days of level 1 when I had to take a break due to injuring my knee. So I started back on level 1 yesterday, might try level 2 tomorrow to see how I get on! I've heard levels 2 & 3 aren't quite so hard on the knees, so might be a good thing for me to move on! Good luck having Jillian kick your butts people!!! :happy:
  • saracatherine89
    saracatherine89 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I would say it's totally worth the $8. I went to a personal trainer session yesterday (it was free but theyre usually 30-40 dollars) and I felt like the 30DS was much more challenging than the exercises he had me doing. It is like having a personal trainer! As long as you can stay motivated you will see instant results!
  • shanshepard
    shanshepard Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started back again yesterday .. And plan to complete it this go round ...any motivation would be nice ... feel free to add me anyone .. :smile:
  • alyja09
    alyja09 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Mine is coming in the mail tomorrow, so I'll be a day behind you.

Anyone can add me, too!
  • LadyB05
    LadyB05 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I found it on Youtube! :bigsmile:
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    A couple of my online friends and I started yesterday if any of you want to add me, we also check in at the topic Anyone Wanna Join? 30 Day Shred Today! in Fitness and exercise.
  • zCarsAndCaloriesz
    Options

You can download it. That's what I did, lol. Student life doesn't leave you with much money left for things like these. :(
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just started this morning too! Feel free to add me!
  • sunnykb
    sunnykb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 DS Level 2 last night and it is a killer! You will be drenched in sweat but let me assure you will feel GREAT after the workout! If you don't have the DVD, it is available on Youtube.