YouTube: Be Fit in 90...wanna join me?

Options

Replies

• MsDreaB
    MsDreaB Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 1...It kicked my butt!! I loved the short 10 min videos though..it really allows me to have the variety I love in a workout. I am starting out 146 and I am 5'5.5"..I will measure myself and come back and update :)

89 more days to go..woo
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Maybe those of you from the USA think differently but as a Brit, I find the trainers on the American DVDs are so much more motivating.
  • jezmarie89
    jezmarie89 Posts: 120
    Options
    kool
  • Sharfa
    Sharfa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Decided to really give myfitnesspal a shot and came across this thread. I never knew Youtube had this! I have a big weekend cookout in 60 days and I'm going to start GetFitin90 today.
  • dmitchellgill
    Options
    I'm new to the site, but I've been doing the Be Fit in 90 for 8 days now. I can't wait to start seeing a change in my body!
  • jlev4
    jlev4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 8 and while I find each day challenging, I definitely found Day 1 to be the most challenging. I took measurements/weight before Day 1 so on Day 10 I'll compare.
  • Jj311
    Jj311 Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks for introducing me to this!!! I will be doing this!!!

ADD ME!!! Maybe we should make a group and share our experiences!?!?!? :D
  • TalonPride
    TalonPride Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday. I was looking for more info on BeFit in 90 and it led me to this forum. I am curious to know how the ladies that started this have come along since they began in April.
  • rswood62
    rswood62 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • alexandrarae90
    alexandrarae90 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    bump
  • isabellalabella
    isabellalabella Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    today is my day 04 of be fit in 90 and let me tell you...I feel great and my neighbour told me that my stomach is not protruding as much.... come October I should be in great shape. I just need to do more than the ten minute vids as a workout only burns like not enough calories. Stick with it and I am sure you will see great results!! Keep you updated with the progress.
  • kthumma78
    kthumma78 Posts: 1
    Options
    Today will be Day 04 for me with this program. I see it's the same cardio routine today as it was one Day 01. I hope I can keep up better with it this time. I didn't make it the whole way through the first day.

I'm interested what kind of results other people doing this are seeing...

Anyone else doing this want to add me???
  • neh310
    neh310 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    bump Anyone still doing this?
  • taralyn6788
    taralyn6788 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    this sounds like a great thing to try. looking forward to starting...tomorrow...lets get this weight loss up and running shall we... :-)

for those of you who stuck it out what were your results? did it work for you?
  • taralyn6788
    Options
    Day 1 down- 89 days to go!

lets do this :-)
  • taralyn6788
    Options
    day 2 done! go me!

2 great workouts so far. thanks for this thread!
  • neh310
    neh310 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Doing day 7 today with my coworkers. So far we love it - but it's not easy.
  • MaryCalta
    Options
    I think I'll def check this one out! Thanks for the posting! :smile:
  • TalonPride
    TalonPride Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I finished day 45 this morning.

Truth be told, I am not losing either weight or inches, however my overall fitness level has improved. There are several factors which could influence the results. I went on vacation beginning of August and missed 5 workouts, plus ate like a competitive eating champion.

By the end of the first month I had the warm-up and all the cheesy lines memorized. This makes pushing play tough some days.

I started doing BeFit in 90 because it is less intense than Insanity, but, I have done Insanity and I know it works for me so at the end of this 90 days I will probably do a cycle of Insanity. I just get so bored with it :(
  • caramellips06
    caramellips06 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    i just join on group on mfp for this workout n i have subscribe to it just tryin to get some feedback on how well it worked for some.Results,tips,n etc are welcomed