The order your body burns calories.

Options
13»

Replies

• darkchoc73
    Options
    this post has provided lots of laughs to me....it took her forever to respond and she still didn't say anything that makes a lick of sense. i feel motivated to get in the take a walk zone now.:drinker:
  • TauTheBull
    TauTheBull Posts: 96
    Options
    Did you know that your body burns calories in a specific order?
    Did you know that it always burns two sources at one time?
    Here's the order: Carbs -> Protein -> Fat -> Muscle.
    So it starts with carbs and protein, moves on to protein and fat and then to fat and muscle.
    What you'll want to do is setup your food intake so that at night, you're in the Protein & Fat burning zone.
    At night especially, your body burns stored fat.

I just spit my dark chocolate onto my iPad... I am going die!!! I ate carbs at 7pm LOL
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmmmm....wonder what gym that would be??? :sick: :sick: :sick:
    Again, just sharing the information the trainer / body builder with 20+ years experience is sharing with those of us participating in a 60-day challenge at my local gym. It's working really good for me.

And thats what you should have said. "___ says that ___ and their background relating to this information is ___ is this true?" not *insert inaccurate data here so others well fall for it*. You can do it, just don't tell someone that it's true with no knowledge of it. If you want to convince someone of something, tell them why.
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    according to this info we should all be sleep walking:noway: :noway: :noway:
    this post has provided lots of laughs to me....it took her forever to respond and she still didn't say anything that makes a lick of sense. i feel motivated to get in the take a walk zone now.:drinker:
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Need to have a ban the troll button on this site.
  • cinnister
    cinnister Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is working for me. I would not share it otherwise. I'm losing weight for the first time in a year AND with a thyroid problem. I'm not saying this applies to everyone but it is working for me. I will continue to post what's working for me in hopes that it will help someone else who is trying to lose weight. You can agree or disagree if you want. :)