Friends

Options

Replies

• aimsteen
    aimsteen Posts: 49
    Options
    I love this site, I've made alot of new friends on this site, I've been able to post my weight loss and workout updates to my profile without being crapped on by my friends, unfortunatley I can't say the same about my facebook account, were I totally get hammered by my friends for posting weight loss and workout updates, So feel free to add me as a friend, as long as you don't mind my updates on the new feeds, I've lost 106.5 lbs so far, 26.3 lbs to go.

Sending a FR! Facebook in not reality for many..and if you post your success stories some just don't want to hear it. Not your problem.
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I think you might need new fb friends too! I post my progress every week or so...my peeps are super supportive. You tell them buttfaces to eff off!

Feel free to friend!
  • PowerFlower6
    Options
    FR'ed you. I have 124 to lose
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    in 4 and a half months

DAMN! Tips, PLEASE!

FR on its way!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    BobbyDAGLEY Posts: 301
    Options
    I think you might need new fb friends too! I post my progress every week or so...my peeps are super supportive. You tell them buttfaces to eff off!

Feel free to friend!

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, next time one spouts off about one of my weight loss updates
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I hear ya about facebook. For some reason, people get so irriated when others post about workouts and fitness accomplishments. However, those same people think it's okay to post blurry picture after blurry picture of their kids and/or drunk friends, and constantly update their statuses with whatever random, uselss thought that crosses their minds. I don't get it.
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    I hear ya about facebook. For some reason, people get so irriated when others post about workouts and fitness accomplishments. However, those same people think it's okay to post blurry picture after blurry picture of their kids and/or drunk friends, and constantly update their statuses with whatever random, uselss thought that crosses their minds. I don't get it.

thanks lika, I have the same opinion as you
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    status update going for a workout after supper.
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    Well I survived my workout, I posted it to my wall and nobody screamed at me, for being on there updates. lol !
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    thanks for the private messages and motivation by all, I added all of you who sent me request.
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HI! feel free to add me. Amazing job on your weight loss!

Now that I have MFP, I have not really been on FB that much, which is fine by me!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    Thanks jahall, I added you
  • deannakittygirl
    deannakittygirl Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    seems fb is all about major drama that means nothing, here we are about saving our lives through health and fitness. I am here more than I was ever on fb. I even let all my fb friends know about this sight cause I know some that talk about dropping the weight or working out and not even a like. so sending request. I love hearing the successes.
  • nicole6877
    Options
    Added!! :drinker:
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    thanks for the motivational comments palmerdj and nicole6877. I accepted both of your request, oh by the way, going for my night workout later tonight when it cools down
  • Manderator
    Manderator Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! Great job :D I hope to say I've lost that much weight some day too! You can add me if you like!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    Thanks Manderator, I added you as a friend
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    Everybody who has sent me motivational comments and added me as a friend, thanks, your helping push me through this
  • mta410
    mta410 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the great weight loss and keep it up! As a matter of fact, I just joinged myfitnesspal just today and I could use some friends on here.So feel free to add me. I'm planning to lose 30lbs and maintaining it by December. The reason I picked December is that I will be graduating nursing school during that month. Ever since I started nursing, stress has played a very huge part and food has also made me gain extra pounds. I am hoping to receive my diploma in my fit/healthy body when it comes to graduation day!
  • BobbyDAGLEY
    Options
    added you mta, thanks again