how do you like your coffee? (or tea)

Options
2»

Replies

• SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    i like the flavored coffees with matching sugar-free flavored creamer, a tiny bit of stevia in the raw and a couple dallops of fat free cool whip
  • jenbridges
    jenbridges Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i don't drink either, and i wish i did. i just don't really like hot drinks! i like my drinks to be very cold!
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    In a large cup w/ 2 tbl of half & half and 1 tsp of Truvia and 1 tsp of Splenda (slowly increasing the Truvia because I'm trying to stop using artificial sweetners).
  • TauTheBull
    TauTheBull Posts: 96
    Options
    I am half torn between loving coffee and hating it... I love it but my body hates it. I drink it anyways but am trying to quit as I really do feel better off it.
  • Huggybearz75
    Huggybearz75 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Coffee w/unsweetened almond milk & stevia
    Green tea w/stevia
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    coffee: strong as hell, black, with a tsp of sugar or I'll do a tiny bit of hazelnut/vanilla creamer, no sugar. Has to be really strong though.

tea: on ice with sugar (not too much though)
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Coffee: don't drink anymore because even decaf makes my heart rate go up
    Tea: drink way to much for my own good but can't stop drinking it since i gave up coffee and alcohol.

For anyone who care's, here is a small list of what i do drink:
    Mint
    Chamomile

On Rare occasions when i can find it and the price isn't jacked up i drink:
    rooibos (also sometimes called red tea)
    Green Tea

I don't use tea bags but prefer loose leaf and a tea ball
  • Kevinpcarey
    Options
    blacker than the darkest night. Ever since I had my first cup of coffee its always been black. I even drink instant coffee black and I drink tea black too. I have a Keurig AND a Tassimo lol and they make excellent black coffee. The best black I have is a Canadian brand of coffee called Kicking Horse. Its so BOLD
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    The same way i like my men...STRONG!
    Tea... black. plain, sometimes a little bit of raw local honey...mmmm. Now i want tea
  • wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    Options
    I like my coffee black and strong. What i really miss is boat coffee. Anyone that was in the navy will know what i mean. Worst smeeling coffee ever, but it was sooo good.
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    Cafecito - espresso ground coffee, splenda, on stovetop ... stirred until sugar dissolves and a thin layer of crema floats on top
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    The same way I like sex:

Expresso.